Early Game Day Thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
I hope he excels :thumbup:
I know this makes no sense and probably doesn't even matter but Quinn ewers you know my quarterback for my Texas Longhorns and yes I'm a huge fan cut his hair in the offseason and beat Alabama in Alabama last night... Now Zeke cut his hair looks all clean cut and ready to be a rookie again.. Maybe there's a parallel and a correlation there he's willing to cut his hair do it the New England way maybe he's gonna have a big day or at least maybe not today but overall for the year I hope he does well...

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Bad day for Burrow and the Cincinnati offense. Burrow missed a lot of training camp with a calf. He looks completely off his game. Not living up to his new contract today.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Bad day for Burrow and the Cincinnati offense. Burrow missed a lot of training camp with a calf. He looks completely off his game. Not living up to his new contract today.
Well, if they don’t want him, we’ll certainly take him!

shabazz

Reaction score
Colts Rookie couldn't ask for a better start though, may not be every game play but beats comming out flat for sure. Really impressed by his play so far.
Fair point. I really hope to see our two rookies show some positive signs

Gonna be a helluva lot easier for Deuce to flash than Mazi…..just based on positions

wish I could have added Overshown to that but, oh well.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Fair point. I really hope to see our two rookies show some positive signs

Gonna be a helluva lot easier for Deuce to flash than Mazi…..just based on positions
Mazi just needs to eat blocks and let Micah and Lawrence eat. Don't try and do too much.