Early Game Thread

HungryLion

Reaction score
Shane Rey must be smoking the cheeba again, because he can’t seem to focus at all.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
Dak's defense gave up 35 points in Denver. What did Wince's do?

Dak also threw two tds....and over 200 against this defence while his line blocked no one the whole game.
Okay, I was all for discussing the Eagles in the early games thread, but this Dak/Wentz stuff is getting out of hand.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dak's defense gave up 35 points in Denver. What did Wince's do?

Dak also threw two tds....and over 200 against this defence while his line blocked no one the whole game.

And Dak got 7 meaningful points against that D - and that came on a short field.

You saying he looked good in that game? Garbage time yards don't count, kiddo.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Then you don't know "my history" - I don't try to "prop up Wentz" - Wentz is already getting propped up without my help, you know, like being in the discussion right now about the MVP race. Actually, to many, he's running away with it.

And I didn't like Wentz coming out of college - I actually preferred what I saw in Dak (You can check the threads I made) - I thought and in some ways, still do, that Wentz will turnover the ball too much.

And as for your question, how about you look at yourself? You're the one using Wentz to prop up Dak. I'm still waiting for Wentz to prove me right about what I initially said about him. But as of right now, he's looking really damn good.

I haven’t criticized Wentz at all. So how would I have used him to prop up Dak?

Learn to read.

popp1234

Reaction score
I haven’t criticized Wentz at all. So how would I have used him to prop up Dak?

Learn to read.

Dude, it's not about criticizing Wentz. It never was. It's about criticizing Dak, and promoting agendas.