Early Game Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
LOL and Dak wasn't throwing to wide open receivers last year?

His favorite target was Beasley, who has had like 1 catch that had 20 yards in the air.
The offensive design is constructed and limited for Prescott.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yes.

I have seen 1 good throw ao far and that was the first deep in.

LOL.

At least your silliness here is consistent.

Every week you tell us he stinks and this is a fluke and the next week he just goes out and does it again and again and again. LOL

Ken

Reaction score
Is Paxton Lynch just not good?
Apparently not ready...i would stick him out there and let him figure it out.

He will make more plays with his arm and athleticism that the other two idiots.

kevm3

Reaction score
How many games did we win two seasons ago? I'm not saying going 9-7 and missing the playoffs would suck, but it could be worse. The Giants looks super terrible.

I'd much rather go 4 and 12 than 9 and 7 or 8 and 8. The draft after we went 4 and 12 completely revitalized this franchise.

Sydla

Reaction score
And Wentz hasn't? You get the point right?

QBs aren't making "difficult throws" on every play. The simple fact is, Wentz made a difficult throw against this D, what did Dak do against it?

The majority of Dak's throws were short throws with a lot of YAC - which is what Beasley did all last year. No one said Dak "the goat" didn't make a long "difficult" throw at all last year.

LOL

That's BS. Stop. It's embarrassing now.

HungryLion

Reaction score

QBs aren't making "difficult throws" on every play. The simple fact is, Wentz made a difficult throw against this D, what did Dak do against it?

The majority of Dak's throws were short throws with a lot of YAC - which is what Beasley did all last year. No one said Dak "the goat" didn't make a long "difficult" throw at all last year.

LOL

Your history of discreditng Dak’s accomplishments to prop up Wentz has been pretty clear.

You do know you’re able to give Wentz credit without having to hate on Dak, right? That’s the point people have been trying to get across to you.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Osweiller flashes here and there but man he throws some ducks that just have no business being thrown.

Elway really missed on his QB planning.

I'm just glad he beat Jerry to Paxton Lynch, who apparently can't play.

Osweiler is a freebie. He's being paid $16 million this season...by the Browns.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm just glad he beat Jerry to Paxton Lynch, who apparently can't play.

Osweiler is a freebie. He's being paid $16 million this season...by the Browns.
That Browns thing should be fun to watch collapse

Ken

Reaction score

LOL
Dak's defense gave up 35 points in Denver. What did Wince's do?

Dak also threw two tds....and over 200 against this defence while his line blocked no one the whole game.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Your history of discreditng Dak’s accomplishments to prop up Wentz has been pretty clear.

You do know you’re able to give Wentz credit without having to hate on Dak, right? That’s the point people have been trying to get across to you.

Then you don't know "my history" - I don't try to "prop up Wentz" - Wentz is already getting propped up without my help, you know, like being in the discussion right now about the MVP race. Actually, to many, he's running away with it.

And I didn't like Wentz coming out of college - I actually preferred what I saw in Dak (You can check the threads I made) - I thought and in some ways, still do, that Wentz will turnover the ball too much.

And as for your question, how about you look at yourself? You're the one using Wentz to prop up Dak. I'm still waiting for Wentz to prove me right about what I initially said about him. But as of right now, he's looking really damn good.