Early Game Thread

kevm3

Reaction score
This has the makings of a potential nightmare season. We miss the playoffs at 8 and 8 or 9 and 7. Eagles go deep into playoffs. Giants and Commanders get a top 10 pick.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This has the makings of a potential nightmare season. We miss the playoffs at 8 and 8 or 9 and 7. Eagles go deep into playoffs. Giants and Commanders get a top 10 pick.
How many games did we win two seasons ago? I'm not saying going 9-7 and missing the playoffs would suck, but it could be worse. The Giants looks super terrible.

HungryLion

Reaction score
LOL and Dak wasn't throwing to wide open receivers last year?

His favorite target was Beasley, who has had like 1 catch that had 20 yards in the air.

Did you even watch Dak play last year? I mean seriously.

The guy made a ton of difficult throws. Just as he has done this year.

You really don’t know what you’re talking about.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I started Broncos defense today. Was hoping the broncos would take advantage of the backup LT and get sacks and force fumbles. Bad move on my part.

HungryLion

Reaction score
How many games did we win two seasons ago? I'm not saying going 9-7 and missing the playoffs would suck, but it could be worse. The Giants looks super terrible.

Agreed. The fact that some fans have already conceded not only the division, but also apparently the NFC championship, it just pretty ludicrous.

I for one, as a cowboys fan, actually hope they find a way to win the division, or make a wildcard and then beat the eagles in the playoffs.

I know that probably sounds crazy around this board. But that’s just the way I feel.

Reactions: Ken

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Did you even watch Dak play last year? I mean seriously.

The guy made a ton of difficult throws. Just as he has done this year.

You really don’t know what you’re talking about.

And Wentz hasn't? You get the point right?

QBs aren't making "difficult throws" on every play. The simple fact is, Wentz made a difficult throw against this D, what did Dak do against it?

The majority of Dak's throws were short throws with a lot of YAC - which is what Beasley did all last year. No one said Dak "the goat" didn't make a long "difficult" throw at all last year.

LOL

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Can the Broncos manage to show up against a team other than us this season.