Early Game Thread

Big D

Reaction score
LOL..Eli is pure trash and the luckiest qb in the history of the game.

Eli had a run of a handful of games and you are "protecting" him from little ol' dak..
Don't disrespect Manning? :lmao:

Reactions: Ken

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Let me guess... The Broncos looked at us as their Super Bowl, so they got up for us.... And not Wentz. Or something like that.

Hope Dak comes out and destroys the Chiefs

HungryLion

Reaction score
The Broncos defense needs to make a play, they cannot give up another score before the half if they want to have any chance to win this game.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Of course they did. But if the basis of your argument discrediting Dak, is that he had a bad game, against the #1 defense in the nfl, then your argument is straight up garbage to begin with.

I'd debate, if you actually watch this defense, if they are "#1" - but either way, it's worse if they aren't a great defense, and them being a great defense just tells me this offense can't play to a good level when facing a great defense.

It's not good either way.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Broncos need to come up in coverage, Wentz will take those short throws all day.
That's why the Eagles are good this year. When they come up to defend short passes Wentz starts throwing long balls. I knew it was a bad year for Jerry to be lackadaisical with the talent at corner.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I'd debate, if you actually watch this defense, if they are "#1" - but either way, it's worse if they aren't a great defense, and them being a great defense just tells me this offense can't play to a good level when facing a great defense.

It's not good either way.

Every QB in the league has bad games. Especially against great defenses.

If you’re so knowledgeable about football,
How come you don’t know that?

HungryLion

Reaction score
Let me guess... The Broncos looked at us as their Super Bowl, so they got up for us.... And not Wentz. Or something like that.

Hope Dak comes out and destroys the Chiefs

Dak is going to have to, to win. The chiefs will
Score 30+ On our defense.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
That's why the Eagles are good this year. When they come up to defend short passes Wentz starts throwing long balls. I knew it was a bad year for Jerry to be lackadaisical with the talent at corner.
We all joked about Ramsey last year because Zeke has been good so far, but I wouldn't have hated having that beast on defense

mattjames2010

Reaction score
LOL..Eli is pure trash and the luckiest qb in the history of the game.

Eli had a run of a handful of games and you are "protecting" him from little ol' dak..

Again, the guy found a way to get 2 rings against the GOAT HC and QB.

The "run of a handful of games" led to accomplishing what every player in the league plays for. I wish we had some of those games, don't you?

Hardline

Reaction score
NFC east next year
Prescott -Cowboys
Wentz - eagles
Darnold-giants
Rosen- Commanders