MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
And for us to win, we pretty much have to secure Wentz's lead in the MVP race

kevm3

Reaction score
They got a TD out of him.

That is a good start.

But then again, you will have people say it was a bad trade because five years from now, his knees are shot.

Fans that cherrycoat our front office are part of the problem in enabling the Jones boys to put a mediocre team on the field. I'm sure we couldn't have used that kind of run with Zeke potentially being out for 6 games. It really disgusts me that we blew up our secondary and turned the team back into rebuild mode in a year that could have been our superbowl year.

MrPeanutbutter

Reaction score
Fans that cherrycoat our front office are part of the problem in enabling the Jones boys to put a mediocre team on the field. I'm sure we couldn't have used that kind of run with Zeke potentially being out for 6 games. It really disgusts me that we blew up our secondary and turned the team back into rebuild mode in a year that could have been our superbowl year.
Okay, slow down. The same year Wentz was drafted the Cowboys had one of the best drafts in team history. Relax.

Sydla

Reaction score

Front office did a poor job this offseason. That's quite obvious.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
All you geeks slobbering over the Eagles is by far the strangest phenomenon I've seen in CZ history, and that's really saying something.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Oh well.... Time to find a different game to watch. Eagles game has gotten out of hand.

After halftime I think the Atlanta game looks to be a close one being 14-10.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Eagles are aggressive. 1 min left and they gonna run up the score. I like it

MrPeanutbutter

Reaction score
All these geeks slobbering over the Eagles is by far the strangest phenomenon I've seen in CZ history, and that's really saying something.
I mean, the game kind of speaks for itself. I mean, I'm cool, but it's hard now to sound pro-Eagles when you're watching them smack the Broncos.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Eagles have the greatest quarterback of all time.

The Giants are positioning themselves to get a blue chip quarterback prospect in the draft.

The Commanders have a quarterback who throws for 143 yards at halftime of games.

How did it come to this?

Sydla

Reaction score
Okay, slow down. The same year Wentz was drafted the Cowboys had one of the best drafts in team history. Relax.

And turned a 13-3 team into a team fighting for a WC because they basically ignored FA as a way to improve a #1 seed team.

The FO gets a fat D this year.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Front office did a poor job this offseason. That's quite obvious.

Sadly this is the truth. They struck out hard in free agency.

We have to hope the draft class redeems them. I have hopes for our rookies.

But free agency was a disaster. Losing so many starters and not finding ONE solid replacement. That was unacceptable.