Early Game Thread

mattjames2010

Reaction score
One of the better -1 yard throws for a td i hace ever seen. His ability to play catch with wide open wrs is also amazing.

LOL and Dak wasn't throwing to wide open receivers last year?

His favorite target was Beasley, who has had like 1 catch that had 20 yards in the air.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Wentz is living up to the expectations. I'd like to see what he does when the chips get bigger.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
That's ridiculous. Your Dak hate is bizarre.

What? It's true.

There is absolutely no way Dak would succeed in a drop back and quick release throws. Wentz has incredible zip on his passes and he can make throws like that consistently.

Dak wouldn't fit the offense. Linehan is perfect for Dak's style of play and well, yeah, limitations.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Osweiller flashes here and there but man he throws some ducks that just have no business being thrown.

Elway really missed on his QB planning.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
fyi this site is good for streaming games. someone posted it here a couple weeks ago and have been impressed with the quality. I have dtv nfl pkg so do not need it for football but have used it a couple time for other sports.

http://sportsarefree.xyz/

fishspill

Reaction score
Eagles my least favorite team historically but they’ve now got some guys I really like, Wentz being one of them.