Early game thread

jordan4vols

Reaction score
We got two huge breaks, why is Carolina winning that big of a deal, we need them to beat Atlanta anyway, so they would be ahead of us anyway.
If they had lost, their game against Atlanta wouldn’t have mattered who lost. We would have controlled our own destiny. Now we have to have Carolina win

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Now, if the Cowboys come out completely uninspired (a Garrett staple), I will lose my mind.

That used to irritate the hell out of me. I always figured the coaches and players tried so hard to not let a big moment get the better of them they would come out emotionally flat.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
So today was huge for the Seahawks as well. They will be equally up for today's game.

Going to be down to who wants it more and who's better prepared. With our staff at the helm, I'm a little worried TBH.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I keep seeing people like Rich Eisen saying we are in with wins , etc but ignoring Seattle. Makes me nervous. This is the type game where it’s all laid out for us and we crap bed

Yep. Have to beat Seattle and Philadelphia.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
People tongue bathe Romo like he's the Carson Wentz of color guys calling games but for my money there's no better Cowboy doing it than Moose Johnston.
Moose and Dick Stockton were a great team when Moose first started. I don't like Kenny Albert. Moose is probably my favorite football announcer.