Early Game Thread

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Came in here to catch some early game action, but accidentally came across this Wentz Bromance thread. Anyone know where I can find the early game thread?

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
The worse part is they had him at the Senior Bowl and were unable to recognize his talent.

They recognized it.

They just believed Romo had 4 more years in him and taking a TB to help him was the wiser move.

In other words, they were foolish.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Clearly we need to take care of the Skins and Eagles ourselves, since Carolina isn't interested in taking care of either.

TWOK11

Reaction score
What a throw. There is a zero percent chance Dak Prescott ever makes that throw in his career.

He literally made that EXACT same throw just last week.

I’ll also add that his throw on the run to Butler against Arizona last year was arguably the best throw anyone has made in the NFL in the last two years.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The worse part is they had him at the Senior Bowl and were unable to recognize his talent.

Even better they did recognize it. They supposedly had him #1 on their board and Stephen said he was the most impressive interview he's ever seen.

AND THEY STILL PASSED ON HIM!!

Now that's some Jones genius at work there.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Lol They just said Trubisky ran the most yards of any player for only an 8 yard gain in NFL history (something along those lines). Who keeps track of this stuff?? :laugh:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
L.O.L.

I’ll also add that his throw on the run to Butler against Arizona last year was arguably the best throw anyone has made in the NFL in the last two years.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Jags drop an INT in the end zone and Houston goes on to score the TD. They lead the Jags 13-0.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Every damn time I watch this team I get pissed off. He was gift wrapped for us.

Decades later, on your death bed in the nursing home, "Why, Jerry, why? Why not Wentz?"

Nurse one: "Who are Wentz and Jerry?"

Nurse two: "Forget it. He's medicated."

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

You're speaking of the one he made to Gallup which was nice even though he was tightly covered?

InTheZone

Reaction score
Bears with 2 TDs after Patriot fumbles up 17-7 early
From what I saw that drive Trubisky is not a QB I'd trust on my team, he was throwing some passes right to the DB in the redzone on early downs.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Even better they did recognize it. They supposedly had him #1 on their board and Stephen said he was the most impressive interview he's ever seen.

AND THEY STILL PASSED ON HIM!!

Now that's some Jones genius at work there.

Dude, are you listening? You can't pass on a guy who got picked before you had a turn. Cowboys tried to be cute and get him at 4 and got leapfrogged by Philly.