Early Game Thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude, are you listening? You can't pass on a guy who got picked before you had a turn. Cowboys tried to be cute and get him at 4 and got leapfrogged by Philly.

We've been through this too many times. Catch up.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with direct tv? Ive had to reset my box twice now. No weather issues here at all so that shouldn't be a problem

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
From what I saw that drive Trubisky is not a QB I'd trust on my team, he was throwing some passes right to the DB in the redzone on early downs.

Yea, he almost got picked 3 times in 6 plays, then they get a TD.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL

Carolina setting up for a FG in his wind.

Nice four yard out

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They recognized it.

They just believed Romo had 4 more years in him and taking a TB to help him was the wiser move.

In other words, they were foolish.
If Romo would've never got hurt we would've called them foolish for drafting a qb while having Romo still in his prime.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
We've been through this too many times. Catch up.

Look, I know you want to rush to bash the Cowboys no matter what but at least be accurate with any bashing. The only thing you can bash them for in that draft was underestimating the market for Wentz coming out of a small school and thinking no one would value him that high. Again, you can't say the Cowboys "passed" on him when he was gone before they picked. They just failed to move up to get him before the draft while Philly pulled the trigger.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
C. Patterson is killing my fantasy team today. Fumbles, now returns a kick for a TD.

The Pats offense has 1 or 2 pos
of course though Bears fans don't make excuses for why he was playing bad or blame his receivers...

Yea, I have quite a few friends who are Bears fans, they all seem to know he is a work in progress.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Come in here to catch some early game action, but accidentally came across this Wentz Bromance thread. Anyone know where I can find the early game thread?

Where have you been man. The early game thread always turns into a Wentz love fest whenever the eagles are playing.