Early game thread!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
People don't trade for trash, period. Eagles have a SB winning QB on the bench and you want to trade for the Eagles peg-legged reserve?

Nice thought process, there

Sorta like your stroke of genius “well if Dak is trash Wentz is trash; if Wentz is good Dak has to be good [...]” nonsense?

So did we ever get you to follow through on your own bunk logic? Is Dak trash then?

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
No, can't play it that way.
So if you say it is for the future, then Foles SB does not count either.

Taking a look at all the QB's in this division right now. Dak is playing the best of all of them.
And you can't say Foles, because he is sitting on the bench. And he is after all Foles. Did not see him lighting it up the 1st 2 games he played this season.

I can say Foles if I want to say Foles and there's nothing you can do about it really. Dak was playing well the first two games of the season? Don't think so. The last time Foles played meaningful games in the playoffs he outplayed every QB in the NFC East ever even Eli who leaned on defense to win his. He even outplayed Tom Brady in the Super Bowl.

Two games and you yank a super MVP it's obvious they were just waiting for Wentz. Wentz won't win the big games though just watch.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys fan calling another team's QB a bum :lmao:

Your team spent their 1st round pick on a WR (was worth it) when the glaring weak link is Dak Prescott. Good luck winning any significant games with that bum.

You’re a guest here. Mind the rules.

River82

Reaction score
Wait are you saying Foles is a better QB than Wentz?

Foles best is far greater than Wentz' best. It was Foles' accuracy from the pocket, something Wentz doesn't have, that allowed the Eagles to win the SB. Wentz' advantage was as a mobile QB. That advantage was lost ever since he trashed his knee.

Foles is therefore better than Wentz

Sydla

Reaction score
Foles best is far greater than Wentz' best. It was Foles' accuracy from the pocket, something Wentz doesn't have, that allowed the Eagles to win the SB. Wentz' advantage was as a mobile QB. That advantage was lost ever since he trashed his knee.

Foles is therefore better than Wentz

Now I know you are insane.

This is idiotic.

Reactions: C42

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can say Foles if I want to say Foles and there's nothing you can do about it really. Dak was playing well the first two games of the season? Don't think so. The last time Foles played meaningful games in the playoffs he outplayed every QB in the NFC East ever even Eli who leaned on defense to win his.

Two games and you yank a super MVP it's obvious they were just waiting for Wentz. Wentz won't win the big games though just watch.

You are breaking your own rules.
You can say you can do what you want, but don’t go by your rules, but others have to.

You make no sense.
Leave it alone dude, you lost the debate.

Sydla

Reaction score
Sorta like your stroke of genius “well if Dak is trash Wentz is trash; if Wentz is good Dak has to be good [...]” nonsense?

So did we ever get you to follow through on your own bunk logic? Is Dak trash then?

Well he thinks Foles is a better QB than Wentz so that should tell you what you are dealing with here.

River82

Reaction score

The argument was clear. I notice that when Wentz fans have the obvious pointed out they go straight for ad hominems. It's fair enough though, there's nothing on the field that can defend Wentz, no rational argument to be made so *shrugs*