Early game thread!

Nav22

Reaction score
Nobody compared Wentz to Brady.
They were lumped together as QBs who have earned the right to not be called a bum.

Nice try!

Carson Wentz is heading towards 2 losing seasons in 3 years. He can be called a bum.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Cowboys fan calling another team's QB a bum :lmao:

Your team spent their 1st round pick on a WR (was worth it) when the glaring weak link is Dak Prescott. Good luck winning any significant games with that bum.
You lost?

C42

Reaction score
Foles best is far greater than Wentz' best. It was Foles' accuracy from the pocket, something Wentz doesn't have, that allowed the Eagles to win the SB. Wentz' advantage was as a mobile QB. That advantage was lost ever since he trashed his knee.

Foles is therefore better than Wentz
Lmao, just stop. Try watching without the hatred for Wentz and you’ll see who the better QB is. ;)

If you think Foles > Wentz, you make Hue Jackson look good as a talent evaluator.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Cowboys fan calling another team's QB a bum :lmao:

Your team spent their 1st round pick on a WR (was worth it) when the glaring weak link is Dak Prescott. Good luck winning any significant games with that bum.
Seems like the significant games for the Eagles were won by Foles.

C42

Reaction score
They were lumped together as QBs who have earned the right to not be called a bum.

Nice try!

Carson Wentz is heading towards 2 losing seasons in 3 years. He can be called a bum.
Wins and losses an individual or team stat?

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
You are breaking your own rules.
You can say you can do what you want, but don’t go by your rules, but others have to.

You make no sense.
Leave it alone dude, you lost the debate.

You got nothing to counter my points so you just say I lost. I lost nothing, Foles is a Super Bowl MVP, Dak and Foles are not even close. Facts, get over it you lost.

River82

Reaction score
Lmao, just stop. Try watching without the hatred for Wentz and you’ll see who the better QB is. ;)

If you think Foles > Wentz, you make Hue Jackson look good as a talent evaluator.

I've watched them both. Peg legged Wentz destroyed his career with his knee

Sydla

Reaction score
The argument was clear. I notice that when Wentz fans have the obvious pointed out they go straight for ad hominems. It's fair enough though, there's nothing on the field that can defend Wentz, no rational argument to be made so *shrugs*

Nothing on the field?

You guys think he’s not playing well and yet his stats, while apparently playing poorly, are better than Dak’s.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You got nothing to counter my points so you just say I lost. I lost nothing, Foles is a Super Bowl MVP, Dak and Foles are not even close. Facts, get over it you lost.

No I have not.
Stop wasting my time, you make no points and no sense.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Getting a FG even on this drive helps out the Giants. But, they're picking the worst time to go into the tank.