Early game thread!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Wow, 19, was bracing for the hit there instead of running through the route.

River82

Reaction score
Everyone has watched them both. You know how many people say Foles>Wentz? The delusional ones lol.

How many people have been raving about Wentz THIS YEAR? Exactly nobody. Why? Because a mobile QB who destroyed his knee is worthless

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
So, I guess the Eagles getting that score to cut the lead to 19-11 boosted their D after all. :facepalm:

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Who is “you guys”

You’re talking to one person.

Reminds me of those kids that play dota where 1 person gives up the first death and all of the sudden it’s “You guys are the worst, uninstall pls”

Nothing on the field?

You guys think he’s not playing well and yet his stats, while apparently playing poorly, are better than Dak’s.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You got nothing to counter my points so you just say I lost. I lost nothing, Foles is a Super Bowl MVP, Dak and Foles are not even close. Facts, get over it you lost.

And I already countered yours points.
You go against your own rules, but call me out when I point that out and prove you wrong.
Give up.

Nav22

Reaction score
Wins and losses an individual or team stat?
It’s both. Pro Football Reference lists W/L record for QBs and head coaches only.

Do I need to explain why?

Have you ever noticed how elite QBs usually don’t have losing seasons, no matter what garbage is around them?

Sydla

Reaction score
Call timeout to run a quick flare out?

Hahahahahaha

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Driskel is in at QB for Cincy. Don't know if Dalton got hurt or they just pulled him. There was just a player that got carted off on a stretcher but I didn't see who it was.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Giants are seriously tanking it in the second half.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Watch Philly take the lead on this drive. If we needed the Giants to lose they would be putting this game away lol

catiii

Reaction score
Cowboys fan calling another team's QB a bum :lmao:

Your team spent their 1st round pick on a WR (was worth it) when the glaring weak link is Dak Prescott. Good luck winning any significant games with that bum.

Heeyy!!! You as a dirty birds fan can NOT call one of our players a bum!! Only we can call any of our players a bum!! Now fly back to filthydelphia. :angry: :rolleyes::grin:
---------------------------------

"He can't do that to our pledges! Only we can do that to our pledges!" - Animal House
Link. Couldn't post the vid because not family friendly :D but here is the link

youtube]0Dy2fo6E_pI

Sydla

Reaction score
Who is “you guys”

You’re talking to one person.

Reminds me of those kids that play dota where 1 person gives up the first death and all of the sudden it’s “You guys are the worst, uninstall pls”

There are multiple people on this board who think Dak is better than Wentz.