Early game thread!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Did you see Amari’s celebration on his 90 yard TD.
No, because he didn’t do one, he just dropped the ball and walked to the sidelines.

That was cool.
I thought he did the free throw thing. Or was that his other TD?

Sydla

Reaction score
I said if Dak is trash then so is Wentz. If you remember me saying otherwise, then quote it

You’ve claimed it in the past in other game threads.

So for clarification are you saying Dak isn’t a very good QB?

remdak

Reaction score
Driskel is in at QB for Cincy. Don't know if Dalton got hurt or they just pulled him. There was just a player that got carted off on a stretcher but I didn't see who it was.
He was hurt but was not the guy carted off

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Driskel is in at QB for Cincy. Don't know if Dalton got hurt or they just pulled him. There was just a player that got carted off on a stretcher but I didn't see who it was.

Dalton injured his thumb.
But who knows, he has been so bad, maybe he needed a stretcher for it. :lmao2:

C42

Reaction score
How many people have been raving about Wentz THIS YEAR? Exactly nobody. Why? Because a mobile QB who destroyed his knee is worthless
He’s never been a run first guy. Have you seen his numbers? Doesn’t look like bum numbers to me.

You’re reasoning is essentially “He’s not in the MVP talks this year so he’s a bum.” People aren’t going to talk about him when guys like Goff, Brees, and Mahomes are having the MVP caliber seasons this year.

River82

Reaction score
You’ve claimed it in the past in other game threads.

I'm not going to respond to someone's allegations when people's memory's are flawed and tend to misquote things. If you want me to respond to something, then put my words in front of me. That's not me making an allegation against you, it's me not remembering the precise words I used and won't comment otherwise.

In other news Wentz is looking to pad his stats against the lowly Giants again. Can't do anything against quality opposition though.

Wouldn't be surprised if Wentz chokes in the 4th also. Seems to be his MO

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
And I already countered yours points.
You go against your own rules, but call me out when I point that out and prove you wrong.
Give up.

You can say anything you want you'll be wrong. Foles proved himself on the big stage.

Sydla

Reaction score
It amazes me how teams can’t cover that quick TE hit over the middle that the Eagles run over and over

C42

Reaction score
It’s both. Pro Football Reference lists W/L record for QBs and head coaches only.

Do I need to explain why?

Have you ever noticed how elite QBs usually don’t have losing seasons, no matter what garbage is around them?

Yes, explain to me how the QB effects the defense (and in this case, a defense with backups at almost all DB spots).

Season isn’t over, I know we won’t be winning the SB this year but the East is so bad we might still end up having a shot to win it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought he did the free throw thing. Or was that his other TD?

Yes that was his 1st TD.
But you could tell it was not preplanned.
You could see him telling the other players to lineup. It was not like they knew immediately what to do. Like all the posing stuff.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Eagles have ONE guy that is exceptional and that is Ertz.

And who do the Giants not bracket?

That guy.

River82

Reaction score
He’s never been a run first guy. Have you seen his numbers? Doesn’t look like bum numbers to me.

You’re reasoning is essentially “He’s not in the MVP talks this year so he’s a bum.” People aren’t going to talk about him when guys like Goff, Brees, and Mahomes are having the MVP caliber seasons this year.

Wentz used his strength and mobility to extend plays, which helped with his accuracy. He's lost a lot of that strength and mobility and it makes him a fair bit worse throwing.

Wentz puts up average "pass first" numbers, he chokes, he doesn't perform against quality opposition (his one breakout year was against easy opposition and Foles did the hard yards in the playoffs), he can't score points this year. What do you want me to say? He stat pads therefore he's good?

He's trash.

Sydla

Reaction score
2nd and 18 and they still give up a first down.

Giants blow

Beaker42

Reaction score
It amazes me how teams can’t cover that quick TE hit over the middle that the Eagles run over and over
You left out one more “and over.” Maybe add another one for good measure. Seriously I’d put 2 guys on Ertz and shut down their O.