Early game thread!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Why give the ball to your young promising RB to close out the game, when you can put the game into the hands of an aging QB whose skills are declining. Giants coaching staff making Garrett look like the NFL head coach of the year.

Unless they are trying to tank, then it is genius. But not sure why they would want to tank. The draft class this coming draft for skill positions, especially QB is very poor.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
And like I figured, Switzer just needed a competent coaching staff to use him correctly. Such a waste and then a knee jerk reaction trade for a player who was a nobody. We gave up on him after one year and didn't even try and get him involved. He's not great by any means but he definitely is a good 4th WR.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Are people really griping about losing Switzer on the basis of his best game as a pro yardage-wise thus far? 4 catches for 57 yards? Really? When Pittsburgh throws 45 times a game, they don't all go to Brown and Schuster you know. They use all their receivers.

Here's what he's done all year:
0-0
1-14
3-9
7-32
1-5
1-7
0-0
3-21
2-31
3-28
4-57 today

I'm not sad they took a chance trying to get a little something. He was a bad pick for our needs from the start.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are people really griping about losing Switzer on the basis of his best game as a pro yardage-wise thus far? 4 catches for 57 yards? Really? When Pittsburgh throws 45 times a game, they don't all go to Brown and Schuster you know. They use all their receivers.

Here's what he's done all year:
0-0
1-14
3-9
7-32
1-5
1-7
0-0
3-21
2-31
3-28
4-57 today

I'm not sad they took a chance trying to get a little something. He was a bad pick for our needs from the start.
People always lament the one who got away, when he has one or 2 decent plays in a game.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I doubt the Giants were even trying to win the game in the second half.
They didn't have to try. All they needed to do was throw the ball up for grabs, and they could have won.
There would be a pick or 2 maybe, but the Giants receivers would win that battle way more than they lose against those clowns playing in the secondary.

In that pic manning threw was the dumbest pass I've seen him make in quite some time considering the time, and where they were. Totally unnecessary