Early game thread!

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Cant expect any favors from NYG, they are playing for the pick perhaps. Sigh ! Looked like we can count on them for a while .

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Evan Engram had zero targets. What a waste of a first round pick

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Yes he did. Eagles passed the ball more in the 1st half. 2nd half they ran it more and specifically Adams.

HUH?? He had to pass more in the 1st half because they was losing 19-3 LOL They had the momentum in the 2nd half and didn't need to pass as much because they tied the game

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Comcast in my area charges $10/mo. more for it, but I find it's worth it, since they don't always show the Cowboys.

Red Zone doesn't show the Cowboys either , though.....................If the Pats , Steelers or Packers are playing at the same time , they'll show you replays of Dallas and that's about it..............................

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
How the hell did the Giants only scored 22 points, and not win that game?

They got 7 guys in the secondary out on the other side of the ball, and you run the ball? I didn't see any deep passes. Just a stupid job of coaching and calling plays.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Red Zone doesn't show the Cowboys either , though.....................If the Pats , Steelers or Packers are playing at the same time , they'll show you replays of Dallas and that's about it..............................
It depends on who's in the "Red Zone".

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe you’re not understanding how this works. As long as you’re giving me material I’m going to be commenting on it. Maybe think before you post.

I understand very well, I understand what you post is foolish.

I will think about this one. Then act upon it. You make yourself look like a fool every time you post.
But I won’t have to see how big of a fool you are, as you will be on ignore. I will not wasted my time on fools.

Everything you post is a waste of my time, as you want to come at me no matter what. Nothing you ever post is of any importance anyway, always hating on something and every thing I post.

My life on here will now be better with putting you on ignore.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Putting the game in a diminished Eli's hands. Eli throwing that INT at the end of the first half which would have put the Giants up with 22 points at least.
That was pure stupidity. I don't get it. The Eagles have 1 starter, and everyone of their backups hurt in the secondary, and he throws that pass, at that time?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I understand very well, I understand what you post is foolish.

I will think about this one. Then act upon it. You make yourself look like a fool every time you post.
But I won’t have to see how big of a fool you are, as you will be on ignore. I will not wasted my time on fools.

Everything you post is a waste of my time, as you want to come at me no matter what. Nothing you ever post is of any importance anyway, always hating on something and every thing I post.

My life on here will now be better with putting you on ignore.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Refs just made a headscratcher of a opi against the broncos. Really bad officiating.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
See the refs had a make up call for Pittsburgh.
They make one right call, so need to make a bad call to make up for the right call.

Because they could not screw up the fumble at the goal line.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score

They don't have to because the cowboys are on national TV 85% of the time

cowboyec

Reaction score
broncos uni's are burning my eyes.
like the old denver logo on the helmets tho.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
How the hell did the Giants only scored 22 points, and not win that game?

They got 7 guys in the secondary out on the other side of the ball, and you run the ball? I didn't see any deep passes. Just a stupid job of coaching and calling plays.

I doubt the Giants were even trying to win the game in the second half.