Early games thread

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Are you sleeping through the games? He has over 2,600 receiving yards and 24 TDs over the last 2 years. He has only been in the league two years...

Wowsers you heard of Antonio brown or basically anyone else putting up stats?

His teams always lose

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
You and me both. I've always gone there when the Cowboys season falls apart. I always root for the Giants as the lesser of three evils. However, now they're racking up Championships and will soon pass the Cowboys if things don't change soon so maybe I should start rooting for the Commanders.

Giants will always be the lesser of the 3 evils. Skins are the absolute worst followed by a close second in the Iggles.

jgboys1

Reaction score
There just isn't a scenario where I would root for the Eagles. None.

I hear you, its nice having the Eagles without a super bowl victory, but I live in giant country and if they win another one, they will be tied with us with 5 super bowl wins.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Giants will always be the lesser of the 3 evils. Skins are the absolute worst followed by a close second in the Iggles.

How are the Giants the lesser of the 3 evils?

They are by far the most nauseating team in the league. They are the NFLs favorite franchise, they exude this faux classiness that for reasons that escape me, people seem to buy into. Their fans are just as bad as any other fan base and they have the NFLs golden boy in Odell...

They're the worst kind of team...At least the Eagles and Skins are upfront about who they are... The Giants like to come off as if they're somehow better than everyone else, when in reality, they have just as many obnoxious fans and players as anyone else.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
What does that have to do with it? No WR in the history of the game has produced more than Beckham has to this point of his career. That's sort of impressive and worthy of praise.

garbage time td's and stat stuffing in games that don't matter don't impress me to the point where he's literally being called the games Top wr as if it's fact . Get the **** out of here with that. He has desean Jackson written all over him, what kind of guy tries to catch passes that will impress people Over just making the catch? That's your best wr? That's the guy you want most?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
garbage time td's and stat stuffing in games that don't matter don't impress me to the point where he's literally being called the games Top wr as if it's fact . Get the **** out of here with that. He has desean Jackson written all over him, what kind of guy tries to catch passes that will o press people Over just making the catch? That's your best wr? That's the guy you want most?

LOL

~flush~

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
How are the Giants the lesser of the 3 evils?

They are by far the most nauseating team in the league. They are the NFLs favorite franchise, they exude this faux classiness that for reasons that escape me, people seem to buy into. Their fans are just as bad as any other fan base and they have the NFLs golden boy in Odell...

They're the worst kind of team...At least the Eagles and Skins are upfront about who they are... The Giants like to come off as if they're somehow better than everyone else, when in reality, they have just as many obnoxious fans and players as anyone else.

You've never lived around Skins fans I see . . . . . .