Early games thread

DallasJ7

Reaction score
LOL at the Giants punting on 4th and 1 from their opponent's 40 yard line. Ah, old school coaches.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Lol people in here rooting for the Eagles definitely aren't Cowboys fans. Why, as a Cowboys fan, would you ever root for Philly to win the division? Go Giants and/or Commanders.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
I love Beckhams game. I seriously think he is going to be considered one of the greats when he's done. Eats me inside that he's with New York. Would do anything to have him on Dalas. We wouldn't know how to use him anyway.

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
Goes without saying. But I would make Beckham get rid of his Sideshow Bob hairdo upon arrival.

You're outta touch, man. :laugh:I actually like his hairdo and so do most of the young guys. Between the OBJ and the players for Duke, it's a certified style trend. If I were still in high school or college I'd definitely get mine done like that.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol people in here rooting for the Eagles definitely aren't Cowboys fans. Why, as a Cowboys fan, would you ever root for Philly to win the division? Go Giants and/or Commanders.

If you had to live for a year in the Philly area you would have a new found appreciation for these scumbags. As bad as New York might be, it doesn't compare to Philadelphia. That's a special breed of scum.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Shula's kid (the other one) has really designed that offense well.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
If you had to live for a year in the Philly area you would have a new found appreciation for these scumbags. As bad as New York might be, it doesn't compare to Philadelphia. That's a special breed of scum.

Really, it just boils down to what team's fans you happen to be surrounded by...

I'm surrounded by Giants fans being in upstate NY and they're insufferable...

The absolute worst...

Alexander

Reaction score
Tolbert is a damn bowling ball. Makes me laugh when he runs.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really, it just boils down to what team's fans you happen to be surrounded by...

I'm surrounded by Giants fans being in upstate NY and they're insufferable...

The absolute worst...

Well, that's probably true but where I am I'm pretty much surrounded by both Eagles and Giants fans. I've been to numerous games at both stadiums. I get their sports talk stations. For me there is no comparison.

Alexander

Reaction score
Amazing that Newton is having an MVP year with the collection of WRs he has.

Ted Ginn? Cotchery? Philly Brown? Really?