Early games thread

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Lol people in here rooting for the Eagles definitely aren't Cowboys fans. Why, as a Cowboys fan, would you ever root for Philly to win the division? Go Giants and/or Commanders.

No SANE Cowboy fan would EVER root for the Skins to win anything. Eagles are a lesser evil than the Skins, but not by much.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
If you had to live for a year in the Philly area you would have a new found appreciation for these scumbags. As bad as New York might be, it doesn't compare to Philadelphia. That's a special breed of scum.

Yup I know all about those idiots. Little cousin and my uncle went to Philly few years ago for a game and my 12 year old cousin had beer poured on him. Can't put into words the hate I have for that city and that team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cam has 21 redzone TD's this season...impressive!

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lol people in here rooting for the Eagles definitely aren't Cowboys fans. Why, as a Cowboys fan, would you ever root for Philly to win the division? Go Giants and/or Commanders.

Why as a Cowboys fan would you root for the Giants/Commanders? All depends on which team in the division you hate the least

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you take him I'll take Julio jones or Antonio brown or aj green or Hopkins or dez and I'll have the better player. Bottom line. Watch

I have watched. And so far nobody's produced at a higher rate yet. I'm not sure where I'm losing you. You asked, like a homer, what Beckham has done to warrant the hype. I told you he's been the most productive WR in the history of the league to this point of his career. This isn't opinion. It's fact. Making your question laughable to anyone rational.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
It's awkward for media how we've seen tons of one handed catches since beckhams and it's a pretty well known fact any decent wr can do it and I can too smh

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
Does anyone else find it hilarious that these advertisements for "Concussion" are playing during the commercial breaks of NFL games?

TELL THE TRUTH

StylisticS

Reaction score
Since I live amongst skins fans, I have to say I wouldn't mind the eagles or giants in the playoffs. I'm sure my post would be different if I lived in NY or Philly.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
No SANE Cowboy fan would EVER root for the Skins to win anything. Eagles are a lesser evil than the Skins, but not by much.

I am about as old school on the Commanders as anyone. But I go on current circumstances, not how I felt about them in the 1970s and 1980s.

Right now, the most disgusting to win the division would be Philadelphia. I just hate them and their fans. Next the Commanders. Then the Giants.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I have watched. And so far nobody's produced at a higher rate yet. I'm not sure where I'm losing you. You asked, like a homer, what Beckham has done to warrant the hype. I told you he's been the most productive WR in the history of the league to this point of his career. This isn't opinion. It's fact. Making your question laughable to anyone rational.

You're infuriating now I know why I banned you.

I don't equate stats on losing teams with greatness. If youre being a robot sure he (and Antonio brown) have the best stats. if you pick him first you built a worse team. He holds no crowns in my book just for marketing himself better than humble Antonio brown who I liked in the draft

jgboys1

Reaction score
I hate all NFC east teams, but if I was making a hate list, the Giants would be number 1, for me followed by the Eagles and then the Commanders. The Tedskins have been so insignificant for so long, they don't bother me.
The Giants on the other hand have won two fluke Super Bowls where every break went their way. I'm sick of them and don't want to see them go on another fluke super bowl run.

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
You're infuriating now I know why I banned you.

I don't equate stats on losing teams with greatness. If youre being a robot sure he (and Antonio brown) have the best stats. if you pick him first you built a worse team. He holds no crowns in my book just for marketing himself better than humble Antonio brown who I liked in the draft

I'm not sure how you think any WR is good then.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
We're seeing greatness on the field today folks. Hope you're recording so you can tell your grandkids