Early games thread

movaughn88

Reaction score
Dez would get pounded in the media if he did half of what Beckham does. Dez just had a bad year. He'll be back.

Pretty amazing hearing the CBS crew (caught some of their post game before the NYG game was over)

Cowher said something about OBJ like "he's got fire and I'll take that on my team, he's got fight, even if it's a little much"

With Dez, this board and the media alike would be calling for his head or for him to go to jail.

Proximo

Reaction score
I have a feeling josh Norman is gonna give
Odell his home address after the game that's not gamesmanship what he did today that's his livelihood

He's a real scumbag. He could've done irreparable damage with that cheap head shot.

I know it won't happen, but he should be suspended. Dirtiest shot I've seen in awhile.

coogrfan

Reaction score
Brandon Weeden won a game on a less talented team against a pretty decent organization.

Smh at our coaching.

Weeden won a game for a team that only scored 16 points because his defense made game winning plays, something our defense cannot seem to do.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Man, just listening to the talking heads apologizing for Beckham's behavior is sickening.

Disgusting.... It's painfully obvious that the talking heads just don't like Dez and it's showing in their bias and defense of OBJ.

We would hear trouble in big D.. Dez is childish Dez can't keep his head in the game Dez is getting punked Dez is a thug he should be fined suspended there's no need for that in this league.

Unbelievable really