Early games thread

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
so is the national media and social media taking it easy on ODB now? i thought they were calling for his head earlier.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Beckham is far better than Dez. But what an on the field low life. Dez is nowhere near the same level as that thug.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Odell wasn't standing up for himself. He was acting like a little teenage brat that can't get his/her way. And he wasn't balling either. He was getting shut down by Norman mentally and physically.

No for real josh Norman deserves a chance to get his hands on beckham in a ring, he most likely gave Norman a concussion today

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
Odell wasn't standing up for himself. He was acting like a little teenage brat that can't get his/her way. And he wasn't balling either. He was getting shut down by Norman mentally and physically.

How many games above 80 yards does Dez have this year?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Disgusting.... It's painfully obvious that the talking heads just don't like Dez and it's showing in their bias and defense of OBJ.

We would hear trouble in big D.. Dez is childish Dez can't keep his head in the game Dez is getting punked Dez is a thug he should be fined suspended there's no need for that in this league.

Unbelievable really

It has nothing to do with Bryant until you apply it.

They are desirous that Beckham remains spotless though.

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
Some of you are just gonna have to come to grips that we have the softest players in the game. A guy who dyes his hair blonde and just wants to dance is tougher than anyone wearing the star.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don't know if this was intentional and sarcastic or not, but it's hilarious either way.

You might need to change the batteries on your sarcasm meter. Sorry, but I couldn't resist. lol