Early games thread

yesfan

Reaction score
Players are judged on what they do off the field and the NFL sets the bar high to keep a level of good sportsmanship and integrity, that was the worst performance by a player in over 50 years I have ever seen. Landry would have him on the bench possibly the rest of the year. He should receive a harsh fine and a suspension.

Everson24

Reaction score
It is very likely that we could officially knock out the Giants with a loss to Washington week 17. That would be sweet.

Cowboy_Shawn

Reaction score
I feel like PTR is trolling us.

Are we being Punk'd?

Where's Ashton and the hidden camera?

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I don't. I want the QBs to go before the Cowboys pick so an elite defensive talent falls.

Dallas is drafting fifth as of now so unless Jerry is a complete moron, he should get a blue chip player, but we're talking about Jerry, he'll probably trade down for some second and fourth round picks

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Who is most derp, Dez or Odell?

More derp, Odell.

But I will say this. Beckham didn't just bend over and take it from Norman like Bryant did.

He might have been a better sportsman, but the end result was the same.

Proximo

Reaction score
Some of you are just gonna have to come to grips that we have the softest players in the game. A guy who dyes his hair blonde and just wants to dance is tougher than anyone wearing the star.

LOL. Please people, do not take this troll's bait.

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
Players are judged on what they do off the field and the NFL sets the bar high to keep a level of good sportsmanship and integrity, that was the worst performance by a player in over 50 years I have ever seen. Landry would have him on the bench possibly the rest of the year. He should receive a harsh fine and a suspension.

I bet Jimmy wouldn't have benched him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
10 TD's from Wilson to Baldwin in the last 4 games an NFL record.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Bridgwater had 5 TD passes today I'll have to find the poster who claimed Minn doesn't have a QB.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
LOL. Please people, do not take this troll's bait.

He brings up a good question. I don't think we have much attitude.

Back in Johnson's day, we did have a swagger. Those were hungry Miami kids. The coaches were once recruiters and understood the personalities.

I don't think a Garrett team would ever understand that, even though he seems to think he can explain that to them textbook-style.

perrykemp

Reaction score
10 TD's from Wilson to Baldwin in the last 4 games an NFL record.

Russell Wilson and Cam Newton starting to make me wonder if the wave of the future for NFL QBs <is> read-option guys...