Early games thread

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Pretty amazing hearing the CBS crew (caught some of their post game before the NYG game was over)

Cowher said something about OBJ like "he's got fire and I'll take that on my team, he's got fight, even if it's a little much"

With Dez, this board and the media alike would be calling for his head or for him to go to jail.

FYI the Giants radio crew were calling for Beckham to be benched for his behavior. They said it was embarrassing...... so not everyone was defending him, Banks was passed....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
CMike may already have more yards today than he did with the Cowboys.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
McCarron. Good backup playing well. Wonder if he plays hard and loves his coach though

mldardy

Reaction score
another team succeeding with a backup QB

They're also playing a team with a backup QB and a bad one at that. jeez who the hell cares at this point. Are you and others going to do this with every team that wins a game with a backup QB. You act like the backup QB is carrying the team and playing like Tom Brady or something. It takes an entire team effort (running game, special teams, defense, getting turnovers) to win a game especially with your backup QB.

loublue22

Reaction score
They're also playing a team with a backup QB and a bad one at that. jeez who the hell cares at this point. Are you and others going to do this with every team that wins a game with a backup QB. You act like the backup QB is carrying the team and playing like Tom Brady or something. It takes an entire team effort (running game, special teams, defense, getting turnovers) to win a game especially with your backup QB.

I'll bring it up every time I feel like it, thanks

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I'm not watching is Antonio brown going against an even better defense than Carolina and playing well and not cheap shotting people and proving he's better than obj like I said today before the games started? Asking for a friend

punchnjudy

Reaction score
FYI the Giants radio crew were calling for Beckham to be benched for his behavior. They said it was embarrassing...... so not everyone was defending him, Banks was passed....

After Beckham speared Norman, a Panthers lineman grabbed him by the jersey and held him for several moments while pushing him backward. Eli and some other Giants saw him and just ignored it. That right there tells you his own teammates thought he was nuts. Could be wrong, but I'm guessing he's not very popular in that locker room.

mldardy

Reaction score
your point makes no sense anyway, of course it's an organizational failure, I wasn't implying anything else

Yeah no ****. I know what you were implying.:rolleyes: You said (whined in your whiney voice) 'and there's another backup whose team is winning'. You also have to consider the fact that Cincy and some of these other teams with backups who they are playing and that are just better but you didn't or at least you didn't 'imply' that.