Early games thread

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Chargers and Browns going to come down to the wire.

Browns up by 3 even though the Chargers have 7 sacks on RG3

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I thought Matt Barkley might be the answer at QB for Chicago. Uh, no. Five picks on the day.
Answer no. He played out of his realm today. He got himself a nice ten year gig as a clipboard jockey based on his work this season.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Female side judge said "I think I broke my wrist" ....all those year of watching baseball have honed my lip reading skills. I'd like to read her lips in person. She's cute. (sorry, I already said that, but it's true)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
LOL

Jalen Ramsey takes a pick from Matt Cassel and takes a victory lap around the stadium.

LOL

What a loser.

Put it in perspective. Terence Newman back in the day during a horrible season takes a pick and acts like he won the World Cup on a penalty kick, running around the perimeter of the stadium.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I've noticed that every team that had to win is doing so convincingly, i.e., the Falcons, Packers, Commanders, Patriots. The Titans didn't follow the trend.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
the cowboys need to legit throw the game on monday if tampa wins.

It's a thought, but they won't of course. It will be tight with the LIons but again, I really think Detroit will put all their eggs in one basket for the Gbay game. Slade and Tate are hurt and need to rest up for their biggest game of the year. Dallas will win a game that will resemble a pre-season finale. (20-10 Dallas)