Early games thread

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Never could believe all the people that said trading for Sam Bradford was a smart move. Always thought it was completely moronic. Only way it's worth it is a Super Bowl win. And they never had a chance.

Absolutely...I would have given them a low 3rd/high 4th at BEST and I don't even play fantasy football. Minny GM screwed the pooch on that one.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I know some around here are worried about the Giants, but both Green Bay and Atlanta may be better right now. Not sure what to think of Seattle. They'll need home field vs most of these teams.

willia451

Reaction score
I'm not watching it but have no doubt they're still the team to beat, even without Gronk. Beatable. but it won't be easy. Prohibitive favorite I'd say.

Let's not go all crazy here. NE is playing a horrible Jets team, that has essentially given up, at home in Foxboro.

Plus they still need to win games to secure HFA which is still up for grabs between themselves and the Raiders.

Not taking anything away from them. But its not like they are blowing out the Ravens in Baltimore.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
There it is AGAIN...Vikes D player has Rodgers lined up for a kill shot and lets up. Hard to fathom. Minny is soft and poorly coached on O. Going home and rightfully so.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I wonder where Adrian Peterson will go next year. No way Minny is paying him $18M and no way Peterson would take a paycut to stay with that steaming pile of garbage OL MInny has.

I don't know their salary cap situation but what if he went to Green Bay, that offense would be stout. OTTH he can't stay healthy.

The Giants also could use him, I hope not.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
I wonder where Adrian Peterson will go next year. No way Minny is paying him $18M and no way Peterson would take a paycut to stay with that steaming pile of garbage OL MInny has.

That's why lots of guys have to CHILL on Gbay. They look dominant against very bad teams and have fallen flat against good teams. Sick of their overrated arses.