Early games thread

John813

Reaction score
Drake may be just a depth guy but he has made some plays on offense and St this season. Nice return

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
hahaha browns blocked chargers fg attempt to tie the game! if they win they will lose the #1 pick!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Andrew Franks totally redeems himself with a 55 yarder to tie it in Buffalo. Now if he hadn't doinked a short one earlier...

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I don't know why but I find it funny in games like bills dolphins. The fans both teams freaking out both trying to make the playoffs. But it's not like either team has a chance at the sb lol

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Just opened my Christmas Eve present. Robert Newshouse jersey!

LUCKY dog. I loved RN back in the day. Never forget that TD vs. Denver in the Super Bowl. (had to lick the stickum off his fingers beforehand)

Here it is, I haven't watched it in YEARS. What an athletic, beautiful toss by Robert. RIP man:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don't know why but I find it funny in games like bills dolphins. The fans both teams freaking out both trying to make the playoffs. But it's not like either team has a chance at the sb lol

Any time you make the playoffs it's an accomplishment and any time you're in the playoffs anything can happen. This is the NFL and you always have a chance in the playoffs.