Early games thread

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Could you imagine they hype and the story lines? Would be insane... you would vomit over how many times you'd see Lynn Swann and John Stallworth catching bombs on us along with the Jackie Smith "sickest man in America" drop... played ad nauseam leading up to the game

Pretty sure you would see a certain Larry Brown a few times as well.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I went to a Walmart for the first time in months with my daughter yesterday. They had self checkout available and only 1 cashier manned register. I had a full cart so I went to the cashier lane. I got finished and had two gift cards I was trying to use. The guy behind me lost his cool and threw his donuts down the register aisle. Said the line is "too long". I apologized to my daughter for having to witness the scene. No apologies from any Walmart employees.

The guy throwing stuff was an idiot, but to be fair it was not the employees fault he was a moron.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Agreed.

But there is no QB worth the #1 pick. They will be better off taking Garrett, then taking a QB with Philly's #1 pick or the top pick in the 2nd round.

I said there may not be a QB worth taking #1 so they may live to regret for many years passing on Wentz.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I went to a Walmart for the first time in months with my daughter yesterday. They had self checkout available and only 1 cashier manned register. I had a full cart so I went to the cashier lane. I got finished and had two gift cards I was trying to use. The guy behind me lost his cool and threw his donuts down the register aisle. Said the line is "too long". I apologized to my daughter for having to witness the scene. No apologies from any Walmart employees.

:lmao2:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
They have looked pretty average every time I have watched them play this year.

Well, except the GB game when they got blown out.

Seattle is sooooo overrated right now based on "mystique" and pedigree.... They are the least of my concerns in the post season..

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score

C0YQxntW8AAA-i4.jpg:large

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

I avoid retail stores (especially big box stores) during the holidays like the plague.

Reaction score
I said there may not be a QB worth taking #1 so they may live to regret for many years passing on Wentz.
Will they regret passing on Wentz? Maybe.

But it's in the past. It's done. No point in crying over it now. They need to look at the future.

That means Garrett, then a QB early. Thats just the start. They need help at every position. They should be trading Joe Thomas for picks.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's early with Goff but he has bust written all over him. He's got a thin build and even his delivery doesn't look that appealing.