Early games thread

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I can't understand how they have a great D, Fitzgerald, David Johnson and they stink? I've never been a big Palmer believer but he's always been decent what happened this year?
It is strange. They are kinda like the panthers that way.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Would love to play Steelers in the Super Bowl. First game was awesome, second would be no different.

Could you imagine they hype and the story lines? Would be insane... you would vomit over how many times you'd see Lynn Swann and John Stallworth catching bombs on us along with the Jackie Smith "sickest man in America" drop... played ad nauseam leading up to the game

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Walmart makes a commercial then pays their employees minimum wage w no benefits. All good though. I can't be a hypocrite i buy made in China stuff there too

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Bad decision by Luck... no that wasn't the O-line... that was a STUPID pass... I hate the passes that some guys get... not that he isn't good.

Reaction score
Cleveland isn't going anywhere without a QB but there might not be one worth taking with a high pick. They made a HUGE mistake trading out of the #2 spot and passing on Wentz.
Agreed.

But there is no QB worth the #1 pick. They will be better off taking Garrett, then taking a QB with Philly's #1 pick or the top pick in the 2nd round.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Walmart makes a commercial then pays their employees minimum wage w no benefits. All good though. I can't be a hypocrite i buy made in China stuff there too

I went to a Walmart for the first time in months with my daughter yesterday. They had self checkout available and only 1 cashier manned register. I had a full cart so I went to the cashier lane. I got finished and had two gift cards I was trying to use. The guy behind me lost his cool and threw his donuts down the register aisle. Said the line is "too long". I apologized to my daughter for having to witness the scene. No apologies from any Walmart employees.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I went to a Walmart for the first time in months with my daughter yesterday. They had self checkout available and only 1 cashier manned register. I had a full cart so I went to the cashier lane. I got finished and had two gift cards I was trying to use. The guy behind me lost his cool and threw his donuts down the register aisle. Said the line is "too long". I apologized to my daughter for having to witness the scene. No apologies from any Walmart employees.
I've had some rough experiences there too