Early games thread

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
this is my concern. I want atlanta to have to play in the wild card round. I really don't want any part of that offense. All along I assumed they win would then go and lose at Seattle.

That could get flipped today however.
That offense is good

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No argument there. Wentz would have been solid, but they have so many holes I understood getting all those prime picks. Rams got fleeced pretty good.

Maybe they should think about signing Garappolo from N.England.

Regardless how many holes they fill they're not going to win until they find a QB. It all starts with the QB. Once you fill that hole you can start building around them but no team in the league has had worst luck at finding a QB than Cleveland. If you don't have a QB your head coach isn't going to have any success. They keep having to fire people including head coaches because they don't have a QB.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I'm convinced that Matty Ice can't handle playoff pressure. He doesn't get anywhere near the scrutiny that Romo has over the years.

I agree unfortunately it goes with the territory, being a Cowboy QB will always get the most scrutiny. Atlanta has had so few good QBs they think he's a god even if he ends up a career long playoff failure.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm convinced that Matty Ice can't handle playoff pressure. He doesn't get anywhere near the scrutiny that Romo has over the years.

He played a great game in the NFC title game a few years ago vs SF but the Falcons defense fell apart in the second half.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
They need to stop piping in that fake crowd music, it's disrupting my viewing experience