Early games thread

Carson

Reaction score
Even though Cousins will receive some anger from Skins fans for this choke job, it's more on the Skins D for losing this game. No excuses for giving up a 15 point lead late in the 4th.

Two big plays ... the intentional grounding and the 3rd and 1 ... amazing how it comes down to a few plays

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Two big plays ... the intentional grounding and the 3rd and 1 ... amazing how it comes down to a few plays

I know that he made mistakes. But, as usual the QB will get most of the game, even though he is not the only reason they choked the game away

Satchel89

Reaction score
I just can't believe the Giants beat the Chiefs. So I guess that win isn't as big as it seemed a couple of weeks ago.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
So since the new QB for the Bills has thrown 4 Int's, now what?

You know Taylor is grinning on the sideline. He might have had a rough stretch but no way you should have went to this scrub to start a game. With how bad the AFC is, they are still in the hunt for a wild card.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I just can't believe the Giants beat the Chiefs. So I guess that win isn't as big as it seemed a couple of weeks ago.

AFC West is not good at all. They got so much hype entering the season but they stink. This is the 2nd time the Giants took down a team from that division where they were a big underdog. Broncos and now the Chiefs.

But never trust Alex Smith. Dude is a fraud.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
You know Taylor is grinning on the sideline. He might have had a rough stretch but no way you should have went to this scrub to start a game. With how bad the AFC is, they are still in the hunt for a wild card.

Ravens move into the 6th spot if the Bills lose