Early games thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As an aside, I look forward to new receivers on the Cowboys including at TE. We've spent enough years with this group. Turn it over.

I know you're going to come back at me with well we have no QB and that's true but you still have to try.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
If we win today and the Seahawks lose tomorrow we control our own destiny too. Even if we lose just have to stay with in 1- game of Seattle until we play them. Seattle’s schedule is brutal.

Brutal? their challenging games are eagles and rams. Plus on top of that they have a 2 game lead on us for the last spot. So I am not even thinking playoffs right now.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
As an aside, I look forward to new receivers on the Cowboys including at TE. We've spent enough years with this group. Turn it over.

I know you're going to come back at me with well we have no QB and that's true but you still have to try.
And the Rams have proven it could be done in 1 offseason. It’ll probably take the Cowboys 3 offseasons to do it.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Brutal? their challenging games are eagles and rams. Plus on top of that they have a 2 game lead on us for the last spot. So I am not even thinking playoffs right now.
@ Jacksonville, Rams , Falcons, eagles that’s 3 1st place teams if that was our schedule it would be over. That’s brutal for a team with a bad OL and missing Sherman and Chancellor. And of course @ dallas. The is a rough schedule. Far tougher than our remaining schedule.

Aven8

Reaction score

I hear you. But unfortunately we've just extended Twill and Beasley and I'm sure they think Dez hung the moon because of his practice habits. Lol