Early games thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I hear you. But unfortunately we've just extended Twill and Beasley and I'm sure they think Dez hung the moon because of his practice habits. Lol
Just too much talent. No room at the inn. The roster is set.

Aven8

Reaction score
Sadly you are probably correct.

It's sad that the Saints and other teams can turnover the WR groups but we never do......we get a Butler and he barely plays, and we won't know anything about Noah Brown unless we have an injury......very depressing.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's sad that the Saints and other teams can turnover the WR groups but we never do......we get a Butler and he barely plays, and we won't know anything about Noah Brown unless we have an injury......very depressing.

Don't forget Ryan Switzer.

Where is he anyway? Everybody check their shoes.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Skins-Saints game is actually a good one so far. I guess the Saints losing could aid us in the wildcard race.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I guess that skins cowboys game that I was thinking would be almost a guaranteed win........ doesn't look so guaranteed anymore.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I guess that skins cowboys game that I was thinking would be almost a guaranteed win........ doesn't look so guaranteed anymore.
There is not a guaranteed win on the rest of our schedule. Just come to grips with that and you might feel a little bit of relief.