Early Games Thread

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
....laughing at the Patriots also, who we lost to and who will somehow get to a championship.

You can't get the crap kicked out of you almost all season and think you can mock another team that is just as bad. This fan base has no self-awareness. This isn't the 90s, we're losers.
Just because we're losers doesn't mean we can't laugh at other teams losses.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yes. Means the cowboys just need to win one more.

so it would be nice for this scenario to happen.

Should we employ Load Management in todays game to rest our gridiron “gladiators” if the Eagles lose?

cowboyec

Reaction score
....laughing at the Patriots also, who we lost to and who will somehow get to a championship.

You can't get the crap kicked out of you almost all season and think you can mock another team that is just as bad. This fan base has no self-awareness. This isn't the 90s, we're losers.
thats the christmas spirit.

CB61

Reaction score
No I didn't. Unfortunately, I live in Egals country & it's pure hell when they win. You can't even watch the local news for days because it's all about the Egals as if they're going to the SB, again. Such a joke. And so is Wentz.
Yeah I had the same problem I live in Upstate New York although it's died out in the last few years because the Giants are crap but I still have people text me and troll me when we play them I don't even bother with them anymore

bark

Reaction score

Every board needs a steely eyed sheriff.
Thank you for your service #mattdillion

willia451

Reaction score
We do too, there just isn't many.
tfHjYuX.gif