Early Games Thread

CB61

Reaction score
No I didn't. Unfortunately, I live in Egals country & it's pure hell when they win. You can't even watch the local news for days because it's all about the Egals as if they're going to the SB, again. Such a joke. And so is Wentz.
My post basically said that I can't believe the NFL is comfortable with these officials and if they are they are complicit and having them call these place to change outcomes of games and if anybody didn't believe me that there was corruption in the NFL they were pretty much Clueless

HungryLion

Reaction score
Should we employ Load Management in todays game to rest our gridiron “gladiators” if the Eagles lose?

Lol no. Still would need to beat the Rams today, for next weeks game to not matter.

if the eagles lose today, and cowboys win. It would set the cowboys up to allow the players to have a “rest week” before the playoffs. If they won next week too.

would be crazy to have a chance to rest starters at 8-7. But it’s a realistic possibility in the nfc East lol

Of course. I expect the cowboys to lose today. Sad to say it.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I have seen wentz come back over and over again in his career against the skins. If you are a betting man, I encourage everyone to make a live bet on the eagles for the win

CB61

Reaction score
Yeah I had the same problem I live in Upstate New York although it's died out in the last few years because the Giants are crap but I still have people text me and troll me when we play them I don't even bother with them anymore
I think it was last week or when we thought everybody would finish 6 and 10 in division that they text me and said the Giants still had a chance to win the division and they were going to win the division I heard the same crap last year they were too dumb to realize that if all teams finished 6 and 10 in the NFC East that Dallas would win it no matter what the scenario was I didn't hear much after I texted the back that info? It was mostly the guy I used to work with at the state the one who shut the door on my arm while I was still in the dumpster so he ain't too smart to begin with

shabazz

Reaction score
Lol no. Still would need to beat the Rams today, for next weeks game to not matter.

if the eagles lose today, and cowboys win. It would set the cowboys up to allow the players to have a “rest week” before the playoffs. If they won next week too.

would be crazy to have a chance to rest starters at 8-7. But it’s a realistic possibility in the nfc East lol

Of course. I expect the cowboys to lose today. Sad to say it.

Yeah, Rams are peaking, hate the Cowboys, and still have a reason to win. Gonna need a lot of luck today to pull this one out