Early Games Thread

CB61

Reaction score
Yeah, Rams are peaking, hate the Cowboys, and still have a reason to win. Gonna need a lot of luck today to pull this one out
Don't forget our magical season that they'll write about 30 years from now is still Within Reach? LOL

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
My post basically said that I can't believe the NFL is comfortable with these officials and if they are they are complicit and having them call these place to change outcomes of games and if anybody didn't believe me that there was corruption in the NFL they were pretty much Clueless
LIKE for that last post my friend. So true.

Carson

Reaction score
Well that’s what’s kind of crazy. They are struggling with these teams.
That is true.

But its about result . They beat the Giants and still think they finish this game with a win

ksadler1

Reaction score
I think when we play the Skins they should score it by the least missed tackles. Score would be like 16-17...

Carson

Reaction score
Eagles second half defense doing what it did last week

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Come on Skins. Take that overrated Egals quarterback and his birds over the coals with another TD.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That is true.

But its about result . They beat the Giants and still think they finish this game with a win
You are right. But they honestly should’ve lost the Giants game and his far they should lose. In the scheme of things it doesn’t matter if they win but their offense is bad. The receivers were bad but these guys are worse and Wentz looks inaccurate.