Early games thread

StylisticS

Reaction score
next man up... i dont give one damn about that injury. Just like when we have 5 pro bowl caliber players out... thats no excuse. You should easily replace a player of his caliber from your practice squad... if you have sound coaching and front office..... right?
I guess. I'm just saying that Woods injury was bigger than people think.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
remember all those that used to tell us how great Mike Zimmer was and how we should have hired him long ago?

uvaballa

Reaction score
Well the raiders were on a losing streak before beating us.
Denver had lost like 4/5 when the spanked us.

We just struggled with the saints who probably wouldn't beat anyone in the league Thursday night with that lineup.

The skins just play like a team that doesn't beat themselves. And the cowboys do the exact opposite.
That's kind of what happens a lot of time. A team on a losing streak goes on a winning streak (i.e. Dolphins) and a team on a winning streak goes on a losing streak. It's hard to win in the NFL.

Question did you say the Eagles were the biggest threat two weeks ago?

817Gill

Reaction score
Lol to the people on this thread who are scared of the WFT. Literally 7-1 against them with Dak starting. Are y’all fans of the Cowboys?

uvaballa

Reaction score
Beating Brady is always impressive. They were on a losing streak, and turned it around. We've gone in the exact opposite direction. Which direction would rather be heading going into the final month?

We can still turn things back around, especially with some people coming back. But the OL has been trash, Dak is inconsistent, Zeke is injured, and we're letting up 4+ 25 yard plays every game. I'm hopeful, but not confident this team is different than every other year for ... ever.

So you have WFT winning the NFCE? I want to keep track of the fans who said that. I know Pappy gave it to the eagles.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Raiders just went over 100 yards total offense. They put up over 500 against us. Lol Washington’s defense is playing better without Chase Young.