Early games thread

tomsanders921

Reaction score
they are clearly the class of the East. We dont stand a chance against them. They are probably headed to the SB this year.
Yeah. Because that's what I said.

But nobody can deny they are playing better football than Dallas right now. I'm not saying Dallas won't win, but I don't think they will if they play like they've been playing recently.

I don't think you can count on Washington throwing 4 picks. The defense is actually going to have to force punts.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Beating Brady is always impressive. They were on a losing streak, and turned it around. We've gone in the exact opposite direction. Which direction would rather be heading going into the final month?

We can still turn things back around, especially with some people coming back. But the OL has been trash, Dak is inconsistent, Zeke is injured, and we're letting up 4+ 25 yard plays every game. I'm hopeful, but not confident this team is different than every other year for ... ever.

The NFL being a week to week league means that the Cowboys could come out hot next week, after a subpar last few weeks and that Washington could come out flat after playing a good month of football. Washington can still have a bad game, as this season has proven that it's hard for a team to come out playing their A game for very long sustained long period of time in an NFL season.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Raiders just went over 100 yards total offense. They put up over 500 against us. Lol Washington’s defense is playing better without Chase Young.
Meh, we wore the Raiders Out for them. lol

SlammedZero

Reaction score
The NFL being a week to week league means that the Cowboys could come out hot next week, after a subpar last few weeks and that Washington could come out flat after playing a good month of football. Washington can still have a bad game, as this season has proven that it's hard for a team to come out playing their A game for very long sustained long period of time in an NFL season.
Yeah it's strange to me that fans are always trying to compare games. Each week is so different. You just never know. This is the NFL.

blueblood70

Reaction score
man the fickle fan alert!!

man all around the SM vibe is we are scared of WFT because they are up 7-0 on the raider and will destroy us next week..seriously where do these fans come from?

fans are the issue, no faith, no pride no confidence. Sad really...

do you all realize what happens this week means nothing next week, every game takes on its own identity.

we put up 33 on the raiders wft has 7 in the first half..the refs killed us sort of lie they seem to be helping WFY today...if not for the refs we beat the raiders im confident of that and in no way impressed or worried about WFT..if we lose we lose but in no way am i scared to face them.

In fact we got back more bodies and now soem more are coming , good ones on defense..they should be scared of us..that 6-0 team may show back up..
we are 8-4 and have the ability to beat anyone on any day..wft is looking up at us not the other way around.

817Gill

Reaction score
Thank you. Every 3 weeks a portion of the forum tries to pedal a clearly less talented team as the threat to us in the division. Over the course of 17 games the teams who are most talented and healthy rise to the top. A good 3-4 game stretch means very little if you can’t do it for 14-15 weeks a season.

Do we honestly believe that Taylor Heinicki and the average WFT roster is going to win 9 games in a row and sweep the division? Does that really make sense to anyone?

Carson

Reaction score
7-3. Plenty of time for the Raiders to take the lead and win this

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
remember all those that used to tell us how great Mike Zimmer was and how we should have hired him long ago?
Long ago I would have taken him in a heartbeat. The guy has to be close to 70 years old at this point, and doesnt have a great team. I would have for sure taken him a decade ago over Garrett though.

TheHerd

Reaction score
So you have WFT winning the NFCE? I want to keep track of the fans who said that. I know Pappy gave it to the eagles.
Not ready to say that. We'll win the East, but I just think we've made it harder than it needed to be.

I still think this team could be very good. IF everyone comes back, AND no one new goes out, we can beat anyone. But our luck says we'll get some key injuries or COVID cases at the worst time. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns, but we've had **** luck for 25 years.

817Gill

Reaction score
Washington had just 75 yards of total offense after their first possession.
Yet they are apparently the best team in the league right now according to half the thread. They just aren’t that good of a team. Not sure why we are so desperate to prop them up.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Lol to the people on this thread who are scared of the WFT. Literally 7-1 against them with Dak starting. Are y’all fans of the Cowboys?

Some made it seem like the Football team was running away with this game against the Raiders, but the score still is 7-3 right now. And no matter how good they have played over the last month, it's still hard for an NFL team to go on a long winning streak and come out playing their best game every single time during that win streak, which is why lots of winning streaks in the NFL eventually ends.

It's possible for the WFT to beat Dallas next week, but they shouldn't be built up as this world beater team that suddenly is impossible for the Cowboys to beat. Not in a season where underdogs have beaten the favored team several times this season.