Early Games Thread

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I can’t stand the Broncos hope Cleveland wins.

Don’t really care about the eagles/buff game as Dallas will have to deal with both those teams in the coming weeks having lost to the eagles once.

I guess go cards?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I can’t stand the Broncos hope Cleveland wins.

Don’t really care about the eagles/buff game as Dallas will have to deal with both those teams in the coming weeks having lost to the eagles once.

I guess go cards?
How can a Cowboy fan not care about Egirls game . This is huge for us to root for Bills.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Don't think I would take the ball out of Stroud's hand on 4th down there with a backup kicker who is 0-4 on FGs over 50 yards.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I just checked and he does have a losing head coaching record without Brady. He’s had 8 losing seasons without Brady dating back to Cleveland. He never had a losing season with Brady.
And won 11 games without brady and Matt Cassel as his QB.
Kind of spits all over your narrative doesn't it?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go Bills
Browns, Raiders and Cards. Well, who cares about Rams and Cards game.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Watching Lawrence I am not sure he is going to take that last step up as an elite QB.
Still has time but I do not see it

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
How can a Cowboy fan not care about Egirls game . This is huge for us to root for Bills.

We play both teams yes? You’re probably going to Philly in HF. I’m not banking on any help. It’s pretty simple keeping expectations low on the help.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Tony: "Bills are much better than their record indicates"

What happened to "you are what your record says you are"?

NickZepp

Reaction score
Arizona did the push tush for a 2 point conversion. If you have a line that can do it. I'm not sure why you wouldn't do it for every 2 point play. It's probably a sure 2 points 90% of the time.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I like Philly’s old kelly Green uniforms. I better duck before someone calls me a troll. lol

Cowboys93

Reaction score
love how the Eagles OL never gets called for holding meanwhile I just saw one of them completely tackle a rusher lol