Early Sunday Game Thread

Adreme

Reaction score
That is going to be an interesting replay. I am curious when he fumbled that because I could not see the goaline.

On a funny note that looked less like a fumble and more like his own player took it out of his hands which I think you cannot do but I am actually unclear on that because I have never seen it.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
The only nice thing about the LJ injury is it let me know who the genuinely awful, pathetic, embarrassing human beings are around here. If you cheer at the idea of someone else being injured you are an awful human and there is nothing you can really say to make yourself anything else. I know Eagles fans are like this, which is why I generally cant stand them, but it is sad to see it in your own fanbase. Reminds you that there are horrible people in every fanbase.
He hurt his ankle. He has an $80 million contract. I think he will be fine

slick325

Reaction score
Saw that Amari Cooper had a 100yd receiving game, today. How do his season stats look? Need to take a look.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Left to start my laundry and come back an see the Eagles kicking an extra point to my surprise. So, Hurts really wasn't down?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I hope this trend continues with everyone crowning the Eagles this week. Since they will be the only undefeated team left after today.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
"What is best in life? Crush our enemies and, if unable to crush our enemies, watch someone else crush our enemies!"
hqdefault.jpg
This is superior...... :flagwave: