Edge retires from WWE.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Romo 2 Austin;3905086 said:
:bang2:

No I denied nothing, I googled it and then Wikipedia said it was 1 year. It seems to be 2 and a half years, not 3. Released in 2001, signed in 1999.

How many times you gonna change that post?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;3905097 said:
Bull.

He was in WWF/E from Feb 1999 till April 2002

Wikipedia was wrong, not me. Go flame Wikipedia, im going to ignore you now since you obviously just want to flame :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3905030 said:
It's not, edge is one of my favorites. But it was an injury forced retirement, can't really question him & since it's wrestling, he'll probably do a match in a few years & wouldn't be surprised to see him stay an on air character, like a general manager
The OP still sounds like you are tickled to death about it because you think it brings TNA closer to WWE in terms of product.

If it was Kurt Angle I wouldn't be dancing on TNAs grave but that's just me. Edge was a top notch wrestler and one of the best. Your favorite guy is likely going to get a title reign.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Romo 2 Austin;3905100 said:
Wikipedia was wrong, not me. Go flame Wikipedia, im going to ignore you now since you obviously just want to flame :D

Ignore a way kid ...... Wiki was not wrong .... you in your rush to make claims just did not read it.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Hostile;3905105 said:
The OP still sounds like you are tickled to death about it because you think it brings TNA closer to WWE in terms of product.

If it was Kurt Angle I wouldn't be dancing on TNAs grave but that's just me. Edge was a top notch wrestler and one of the best. Your favorite guy is likely going to get a title reign.

John Morrison? Hopefully, would be the right direction for WWE to go in. IDK how they decided to push R-Truth over JoMo.

I pray this doesn't lead to ADR as champion.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
John Morrison is being punished for his unprofessional attitude during Wrestlemania weekend.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I'm really sad to see Edge go but it's the only thing he can do..he's a young man and has his whole life to lead.

I don't think he'll wrestle again but I can see the WWE hiring him in much the same way they have Shawn on the payroll.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DallasGirl50;3905159 said:
I'm really sad to see Edge go but it's the only thing he can do..he's a young man and has his whole life to lead.

I don't think he'll wrestle again but I can see the WWE hiring him in much the same way they have Shawn on the payroll.

I think Edge will be a commentator very very soon.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
zrinkill;3905175 said:
I think Edge will be a commentator very very soon.

Hope so! He has a lot of outside interests apart from his wrestling gig but I'm guessing they'll be keeping him on the payroll. He'd be very good; he's charismatic and I bet since he's being forced physically to retire that he would love to stay around in some capacity.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was also excited about the Promo of Awesome Kong last night.

She has finally made it to the big league after years toiling in Japan and the indies.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Where does this leave Christian?

Edge was a top performer for sure. Many memorable matches from him. I started laughing when he mentioned the Brood! Christian, Edge, and that Grendle (sp?) guy I think.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
19.jpg

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I havn't watched wrestling in about 10 years.

But I remember loving watching Rowdy Roddy Piper and his guys vs the Hulk Hogan run NWO.

I also remember Stacy Keibler :)

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;3905335 said:
Where does this leave Christian?

Edge was a top performer for sure. Many memorable matches from him. I started laughing when he mentioned the Brood! Christian, Edge, and that Grendle (sp?) guy I think.

I think Christian will start to get a bigger push..he has always been a fan favorite and he's a good wrestler.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Muhast;3905345 said:
I havn't watched wrestling in about 10 years.

But I remember loving watching Rowdy Roddy Piper and his guys vs the Hulk Hogan run NWO.

I also remember Stacy Keibler :)

She is rather hard to forget :D

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3905347 said:
I think Christian will start to get a bigger push..he has always been a fan favorite and he's a good wrestler.

He should've been a main eventer for years now, and he knew it thats why he jumped to TNA a few years back. Hopefully with the lack of main eventers in WWE right now he finally gets his opportunity.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DallasGirl50;3905347 said:

He will get a little Edge retiring push ...... then back to the upper midcard.

I like Christian ...... just does not have the look to be a top guy in WWE for a long period.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3905350 said:
He should've been a main eventer for years now, and he knew it thats why he jumped to TNA a few years back. Hopefully with the lack of main eventers in WWE right now he finally gets his opportunity.

He's been hurt and had surgery..he's just now getting back into wrestling shape where he can go fulltime. He'll get his chance.

Phoenix

Reaction score
zrinkill;3905333 said:
I was also excited about the Promo of Awesome Kong last night.

She has finally made it to the big league after years toiling in Japan and the indies.

Must have missed that somehow. She used to be in TNA didn't she...?