Video: Eisen on Titans game

Carson

Reaction score
I think the media just under estimates football. This isn’t madden.

- 3 games in 12 days. Add in two road games to boot. An emotional road loss in OT, followed by beating your rival last week.

- A lot of guys getting experience. They want to prove they belong in the league. These are all professionals.

- Short week. Thursdays are difficult for every team.

- Team is already locked into the 5. They want to keep the play along vanilla.

- No Tony Pollard and at least 6 defensive starters out.

If this was on a Sunday, I feel it would’ve been different.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

- 3 games in 12 days. Add in two road games to boot. An emotional road loss in OT, followed by beating your rival last week.

- A lot of guys getting experience. They want to prove they belong in the league. These are all professionals.

The Cowboys will and always be the story. I posted yesterday morning that if the Cowboys don’t win 54-0 nothing they will lead every show. :laugh: The Titans play a style that leads to ugly games unless you force them into turnovers. They believe in stopping the run and taking away deep passes. The Cowboys were fortunate the game meant nothing to the Titans because when I first saw the schedule I thought the Cowboys would lose. I hate Thursday games.

DripTooHard

Reaction score

Locked into the 5? When did this occur?

Nav22

Reaction score
I think you have to make some allowance for how spooked our guys were by Josh Dobbs and his parents. Those guys could give the Addams family a run.
That was creepy. His parents looked like weirdos... a couple that clearly can't stand each other, like most married couples.

They didn't say a single word to each other, or even crack a smile, during the 800 times they were shown on TV.

You'd never guess in a million years that their son was the home team's starting QB.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ken

Reaction score

This is why i stopped watched these programs years ago. It is all sensational empty heads.

People who expected a 30 point blowout last night set themselves up for disappointment. Road game against a well coached team that was the 1 seed in the afc oast year. With or without their guys, it won't be a cakewalk.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think you have to make some allowance for how spooked our guys were by Josh Dobbs and his parents. Those guys could give the Addams family a run.

giphy.gif

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This is why i stopped watched these programs years ago. It is all sensational empty heads.

People who expected a 30 point blowout last night set themselves up for disappointment. Road game against a well coached team that was the 1 seed in the afc oast year. With or without their guys, it won't be a cakewalk.
As soon as the game was over, they ALL followed the piper spouting INTs drama. No actual debate, conversation or argument. Just the blanket statements. Lazy.
At least the local media does a better job.

JayFord

Reaction score
i long for the days of professional sports journalism and good media coverage that breaks down film and gives an unbias opinion

Reactions: G2

aikemirv

Reaction score

Honestly though without our own self-destruction it would have been a blowout-Dak fumble Hendershot butterfingers kept it from becoming that way.

rags747

Reaction score
That was creepy. His parents looked like weirdos... a couple that clearly can't stand each other, like most married couples.

They didn't say a single word to each other, or even crack a smile, during the 800 times they were shown on TV.

You'd never guess in a million years that their son was the home team's starting QB.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
His old man did throw out a big smile when his son threw a td, his mom not so much. This Dobbs kid is a very smart dude, wish I had brains like that! I would be freaking unstoppable!

ESisback

Reaction score
Rich Eisen’s “take” just dropped like a stone, IMHO, because he fell into the same lazy, speculative sensationalism as all the other commonplace pundit ramblings. Kansas City, the ultimate contender is not undefeated. They beat the Titans by 3, and Houston took them to overtime. Cincy, who Dallas already beat, topped Tennessee by 4. Minnesota, who Dallas DESTROYED, is held in higher regard.

Dallas has flaws, yes, and I worry about Dak’s INTs and injuries and officiating and KM’s playcalling, but holy crap, this ENDLESS doom is beyond old. What’s worse, since any team winning the SB is on the low side percentage wise, the ABDs, Trolls and perpetually miserable “fans” will be predictably smug and feel validated by any such nonsense. So let’s just say in advance…you’re wrong, and deep down, you know it.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
At least they stopped saying he can't throw them open.
For now.

DanManJ

Reaction score
Rich Eisen’s “take” just dropped like a stone, IMHO, because he fell into the same lazy, speculative sensationalism as all the other commonplace pundit ramblings. Kansas City, the ultimate contender is not undefeated. They beat the Titans by 3, and Houston took them to overtime. Cincy, who Dallas already beat, topped Tennessee by 4. Minnesota, who Dallas DESTROYED, is held in higher regard.

Dallas has flaws, yes, and I worry about Dak’s INTs and injuries and officiating and KM’s playcalling, but holy crap, this ENDLESS doom is beyond old. What’s worse, since any team winning the SB is on the low side percentage wise, the ABDs, Trolls and perpetually miserable “fans” will be predictably smug and feel validated by any such nonsense. So let’s just say in advance…you’re wrong, and deep down, you know it.

Ya it feels like we are the only team that gets their wins put under a microscope. When other teams do the same or worse against the same bad teams.