Either way on this QB thing, a Cowboy fan isn't stupid

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Real quick – some Cowboy fans want Romo back when he’s healthy; others want to stick with our hot hand in Dak. You can make a compelling argument either way, and either way it doesn’t make the person stupid. It would be stupid to advocate starting Sanchez over these two, but I don’t believe anyone is arguing for that. Romo or Dak is the biggest QB controversy since White versus Hogeboom. Whichever side of the fence someone is on, it doesn’t make them stupid.

Gabe

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. Why anyone would want Romo who has failed to win big his ENTIRE career and is now way over the hill instead of the most exciting young QB this organization has seen with screaming upside potential is baffling.

Dak has rallied this ENTIRE organization yet some folks want to go back to yesteryear of failure. Truly mind boggling.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. Why anyone would want Romo who has failed to win big his ENTIRE career and is now way over the hill instead of the most exciting young QB this organization has seen with screaming upside potential is baffling.

Dak has rallied this ENTIRE organization yet some folks want to go back to yesteryear of failure. Truly mind boggling.
Gabe...that should be a very popular point of view...I'm telling Trouty....

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

This is the most exciting, young QB this franchise has ever seen?

Glad Roger and Troy don't read this board.

It's okay to love Dak, but you go overboard. You spite other players when complimenting Dak.

I probably should go easy on you, as I have a feeling you're a youngster (14-16) and I shouldn't be going this hard at a kid.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Real quick – some Cowboy fans want Romo back when he’s healthy; others want to stick with our hot hand in Dak. You can make a compelling argument either way, and either way it doesn’t make the person stupid. It would be stupid to advocate starting Sanchez over these two, but I don’t believe anyone is arguing for that. Romo or Dak is the biggest QB controversy since White versus Hogeboom. Whichever side of the fence someone is on, it doesn’t make them stupid.
I am waiting for Moore to get back...He is the real future and should start as soon as he is able!!!:lmao:

Blake

Reaction score
I probably should go easy on you, as I have a feeling you're a youngster (14-16) and I shouldn't be going this hard at a kid.

Yeah, cuz you're just sooo... intimidating. It's a message board, not a highschool lockeroom. Grow up.

Gabe

Reaction score
This is the most exciting, young QB this franchise has ever seen?

Glad Roger and Troy don't read this board.

It's okay to love Dak, but you go overboard. You spite other players when complimenting Dak.

Well considering Dak just broke Tom Brady's rookie record, I would say yes absolutely. You know Tom Brady right? He's a guy who has actually WON and has more super bowl rings than Tony Romo does playoff wins.

Troy Aikman didn't do so hot his rookie season. Im not slamming him as he turned out great, and actually WON unlike Romo. However, that still doesn't change what we have witnessed over the past few weeks. Again, best rookie this organization has ever seen.

But no, again some folks want to return to failure. It is truly baffling.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yeah, cuz you're just sooo... intimidating. It's a message board, not a highschool lockeroom. Grow up.

Look at you, Blake. Chief save a ** here lately.

Blake, my comment wasn't meant to intimidate, rather as a response to Gabe, whom I have gone after for quite some time for his derision of our guys and franchise.

I'm not a keyboard warrior. Settle down, you.

And stop poking the bear, but I have a feeling your passive aggressive *** gets a kick out of it.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Are you saying Floaty is a Moore supporter?? That is simply not possible. He must be have fun.

I think he is just messing with the board sometimes, as @Floaty actually has decent takes on non-Moore ball players for our club. He knows some lesser-known roster players and lends a decent perspective on them.

But his Moore takes, Haley, are epic :)

Blake

Reaction score
Look at you, Blake. Chief save a ** here lately.

Blake, my comment wasn't meant to intimidate, rather as a response to Gabe, whom I have gone after for quite some time for his derision of our guys and franchise.

I'm not a keyboard warrior. Settle down, you.

And stop poking the bear, but I have a feeling your passive aggressive *** gets a kick out of it.

I've also studied Gabe's posts. And though, yes, he leans a bit on the trollish side, the content of his posts does not merit the type of backlash he is receiving from the likes of you and a few others on the board. He makes valid contributions and points just the same as the Romo bandwagon.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Well considering Dak just broke Tom Brady's rookie record, I would say yes absolutely. You know Tom Brady right? He's a guy who has actually WON and has more super bowl rings than Tony Romo does playoff wins.

Troy Aikman didn't do so hot his rookie season. Im not slamming him as he turned out great, and actually WON unlike Romo. However, that still doesn't change what we have witnessed over the past few weeks. Again, best rookie this organization has ever seen.

But no, again some folks want to return to failure. It is truly baffling.

How about some folks are ecstatic with Dak and stopping there? Why do you need to assert your opinion beyond that? It screams of agenda.

And. It's. All. You. Ever. Talk. About.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I've also studied Gabe's posts. And though, yes, he leans a bit on the trollish side, the content of his posts does not merit the type of backlash he is receiving from the likes of you and a few others on the board. He makes valid contributions and points just the same as the Romo bandwagon.

Well I'm in neither bandwagon, hoss. And that's cute that you have "studied" Gabes posts. But quite frankly. I don't give a ****.

You are a passive aggressive poster who, for whatever reason, has latched on to my teet.

Blake

Reaction score
How about some folks are ecstatic with Dak and stopping there? Why do you need to assert your opinion beyond that? It screams of agenda.

And. It's. All. You. Ever. Talk. About.

He's posting in the appropriate forum, the QB Zone, so what is really your beef? If he were filtering these threads onto the Main board, then maybe you'd have some weight in your complaint.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Well I'm in neither bandwagon, hoss. And that's cute that you have "studied" Gabes posts. But quite frankly. I don't give a ****.

You are a passive aggressive poster who, for whatever reason, has latched on to my teet.
lol. Ain't this going to be fun!!!! Trouty don' curse too much or I will feel directly responsible for you getting benched.

Blake

Reaction score
lol. Ain't this going to be fun!!!! Trouty don' curse too much or I will feel directly responsible for you getting benched.

It exposes his maturity level, honestly. It's one thing to throw a curse word or two in for effect, but when he does so every other word or sentence, it just goes to show who really has the problem.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
He's posting in the appropriate forum, the QB Zone, so what is really your beef? If he were filtering these threads onto the Main board, then maybe you'd have some weight in your complaint.

For once we may agree. However, just yesterday, he posted his dumb *** Dak take in my Leary thread.

So, yup, you're wrong. It does crossover to the main thread with him. So much for "studying" (lol at the premise of that, but I digress) Gabe's posts.

And actually, I don't agree.