Either way on this QB thing, a Cowboy fan isn't stupid

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
He left a note when he disappeared. I post it here in his memory.

Movin' to Montana soon
Gonna be a Dental Floss tycoon
(yes, I am)
Movin' to Montana soon
Gonna be a mental-toss flycoon.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. Why anyone would want Romo who has failed to win big his ENTIRE career and is now way over the hill instead of the most exciting young QB this organization has seen with screaming upside potential is baffling.

Dak has rallied this ENTIRE organization yet some folks want to go back to yesteryear of failure. Truly mind boggling.
Says...uh...the stupid guy.:lmao:

j/k

You ARE like clock-work on this issue though...by far the worst one-sided or else opinion.
As it happens, I happen to be with you at least in the immediate future in saying Dak should start the Philly game.

But you're pretty antagonistic

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
He left a note when he disappeared. I post it here in his memory.

Movin' to Montana soon
Gonna be a Dental Floss tycoon
(yes, I am)
Movin' to Montana soon
Gonna be a mental-toss flycoon.

What did I say that upset you in my original reply to Gabe, Two?

You're easily one of my favorite posters here, and I'm perplexed that you liked Blake's post.

Do I need to dial it down a notch?

Not trying to stir anything up with you brudda, just want some feedback.

Last edited:

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
What did I say that upset you in my original reply to Gabe, Two?

You're easily one of my favorite posters here, and I'm perplexed that you liked Blake's post.

Do I need to dial it down a notch?

Not trying to stir anything up with you brudda, just want some feedback.

I was lambasting Floaty, whom I have been posting on this board and others for a decade. I've grown to appreciate Floaty over the years. I should have tied your post to my reply but didn't My fault.

We haven't seen very much of Floaty in these parts, lately, have we, TwoDeep??

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I was lambasting Floaty, whom I have been posting on this board and others for a decade. I've grown to appreciate Floaty over the years. I should have tied your post to my reply but didn't My fault.

All good, Two. I never want to draw your ire, my friend. You possess a beautiful football mind and if I ever cross the line with you please put me in check, bro

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
All good, Two. I never want to draw your ire, my friend. You possess a beautiful football mind and if I ever cross the line with you please put me in check, bro

Of course by these wonderful praises, you have now cursed yourself into being an outcast on this board.

OUTKAST, I Say

Animosity

Reaction score
Daks rookie season is already matching Romos best year in his 13 year career. Add the fact that Dak in his rookie season doesnt make stupid decisions it seems to me like there is no decision to be made here. Start Dak, trade Romo to some sucker team that thinks he has anything left to offer but him throwing game ending ints

plymkr

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. Why anyone would want Romo who has failed to win big his ENTIRE career and is now way over the hill instead of the most exciting young QB this organization has seen with screaming upside potential is baffling.

Dak has rallied this ENTIRE organization yet some folks want to go back to yesteryear of failure. Truly mind boggling.
According to this logic we should start Sanchez over Romo and Dak because Sanchez singlehandliy took the Jets to the AFC title game in back to back seasons. Sanchez also has more playoff victories than Romo and Dak combined. Sanchez came within 5 points of the super bowl in his 2nd AFC title game.

According to your logic Sanchez is the best QB on the team, he has the most success of any of the QB's as far as playoffs go. Sanchez should be starting ASAP if we want a true winner in this league to be in command of our team.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Daks rookie season is already matching Romos best year in his 13 year career. Add the fact that Dak in his rookie season doesnt make stupid decisions it seems to me like there is no decision to be made here. Start Dak, trade Romo to some sucker team that thinks he has anything left to offer but him throwing game ending ints

This is really a great point that we have to truly consider. Let's look at the way Dak has STARTED his career. I read various critiques and nitpicking and if you observe the overall tone of CZ we're already spoiled and expect to win now with Dak. Let's also consider what we went through last year with virtually the same team. If this is Dak's START we have to be compelled to let it play out. We're witnessing something special we just don't quite believe it yet.

etw926

Reaction score
This is really a great point that we have to truly consider. Let's look at the way Dak has STARTED his career. I read various critiques and nitpicking and if you observe the overall tone of CZ we're already spoiled and expect to win now with Dak. Let's also consider what we went through last year with virtually the same team. If this is Dak's START we have to be compelled to let it play out. We're witnessing something special we just don't quite believe it yet.
You'll be witnessing Romo as the starter soon.

etw926

Reaction score
This is a common belief. Should we win vs a Philly team which I expect to be 3-3 a steadily regressing, I find this hard to believe. It will be extremely difficult to pull Dak off the field at this point.
It's not really when you realize that a lot of Dak's success is because of the o-line and running game. The o-line is the real MVP.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
It's not really when you realize that a lot of Dak's success is because of the o-line and running game. The o-line is the real MVP.

Doesn't add up... Same O-line last year... We couldn't purchase a win... not even close. The Kid has the second best QBR, over 100 passer rating, 1 INT, beat Brady's record starting a career, is poised, makes great decisions and is leading a 5-1 squad so far. C'mon man... give Dak some credit. Just a little? Doesn't mean you don't support Romo.. lol

haleyrules

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. Any back can run behind our line. That's what I've heard.
lol. Thats what l keep hearing also. Elliott is a game breaker. Darren would gain plenty of acerage...but the"team" would still loose. Both young Prescott and Elliott mean something big for this young offense. These boys ARE the road ahead. I don't say that to disrespect the old guard OR to bait the many people on here who HONESTLY believe otherwise. It just feels right with these young boys! Nothing more.