Either way on this QB thing, a Cowboy fan isn't stupid

plymkr

Reaction score
That is all opinion and full of excuses for Romo. Every QB on the list can put together a list of 100 excuses as to why they should have a better record than they do. Romo has had PLENTY of talent to work with. I wish Dak had Terrell Owens to throw to and Ware as an elite pass rusher on defense. Have I made any of these excuses for him? No, I really haven't made any at all... I even said not having Dez and Tyron Smith wouldn't matter and was right because Dak is the QB.

Im tired of losing, tired of excuses and ready to see this team win. I also KNOW Dak gives us our only chance at it. Now and for the forseeable future...
"Excuses for Romo" and "I also KNOW Dak gives us our only chance it". BTW putting "know" in all capitals really convinced me. I'm done with you. You state your opinions as facts and absolutes and disregard other people's opinions if you don't agree. You're completely unreasonable. If you know these things please enlighten me on how know you them. Do you work for the team, do you have insider information? I'm amazed at all the things you know as absolute fact. You know for a fact we'll do better with Dak, you know for a fact Romo threw a party to stay relevant, you know for a fact that Romo resents Dak, you know for a fact Romo isnt helping Dak in practice/meeting/games, you know for a fact putting Romo in will hurt chemistry. Amazing all the facts you know. I'm done with this subject and talking you. I think you just say stuff to get under people's skin and unless you can tell me how you know of all this stuff as facts then it's just your opinion and this is a worthless conversation.

Gabe

Reaction score
"Excuses for Romo" and "I also KNOW Dak gives us our only chance it". BTW putting "know" in all capitals really convinced me. I'm done with you. You state your opinions as facts and absolutes and disregard other people's opinions if you don't agree. You're completely unreasonable. If you know these things please enlighten me on how know you them. Do you work for the team, do you have insider information? I'm amazed at all the things you know as absolute fact. You know for a fact we'll do better with Dak, you know for a fact Romo threw a party to stay relevant, you know for a fact that Romo resents Dak, you know for a fact Romo isnt helping Dak in practice/meeting/games, you know for a fact putting Romo in will hurt chemistry. Amazing all the facts you know. I'm done with this subject and talking you. I think you just say stuff to get under people's skin and unless you can tell me how you know of all this stuff as facts then it's just your opinion and this is a worthless conversation.
Tony Romo
This is not difficult.
10 possessions
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT
PUNT (team getting tired)
Possession 11 (team worn out and broken down) ???

What do you think will happen on possession 11?

Also, I have NEVER said Romo doesn't help Dak in meetings/practice, etc... I said his attitude is terrible in the games. Go watch when Zeke broke his long run and watch Romo's reaction. Also, watch Romo in the Cincy game when they show him after a few Dak TDs. I don't make this stuff up.