Eli Manning ...not ready for prime time!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
This was the easiest game to call. Manning has become very INT-prone.

Because of this fact he has recently applied for official name change...

Being a Dallas Cowboy fan living in NY. I could not be any happier. Dont have to listen to "atleast we made it" THEY actually didnt make it today... LMAO

Go Cowboys 2006!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
He and the Giants get everything they deserve for choosing where he wanted to go... Now if his brother and just lose in the playoffs, that will be a nice curse for the entire family...

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
eduncan22 said:
This guy is clearly over--rated!

He is still learning. But definitely having a bad day.

Bottom line, this just goes to show that the Giants are definitely an overrated team. And were from the get-go. :cool:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
To me, Eli is just as classless as TO but without the talent of TO. They both whinned to get to go where they wanted....

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
TOLD YOU!

Giants = overrated

Eli = even more overrated

But don't tell HeavyHitta that. Then he'll have to retun his lifesize Eli blowup doll.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I seem to remember another Manning who sucked it up in his first playoff game...he turned out alright

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
eduncan22 said:

It's invaluable experience for him and a time for growth for Manning and the Giants.

I am envious that they are grooming a young QB right now and giving him the experience, both throughout the year and these playoffs that he and the Giants need while we sit here with question marks at the QB spot and knowing full well, either way, Bledsoe is done in 2 years.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Sarge said:
It's invaluable experience for him and a time for growth for Manning and the Giants.

I am envious that they are grooming a young QB right now and giving him the experience, both throughout the year and these playoffs that he and the Giants need while we sit here with question marks at the QB spot and knowing full well, either way, Bledsoe is done in 2 years.

Man..from what I saw this year [and I watched every game], Bledsoe played well. I can see that we need a backup QB, but Bledsoe is only 33.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
I put this on the Giants vs Panthers thread

so much for Eli being their Franchise QB. I know he's young but he has a long way to go and if it weren't for his last name being Manning, no one would be even talking about him. Barber is the reason they are there, not Manning

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
eduncan22 said:
Man..from what I saw this year [and I watched every game], Bledsoe played well. I can see that we need a backup QB, but Bledsoe is only 33.

Bledsoe will NEVER win a SB, period.

The guy is a statue and regardless of what we do on OL, it is simple to game plan against him because of his lack of ANY mobility whatsoever.

I'm glad you watched every game, so did I, most of them more than once.

I've seen all I need to of Bledsoe.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Sarge said:

I agree completely!

People getting away with the Over-rated on Manning... while I do see him as being INT-proned right now... you cant judge his career and say he is over-rated. He went to playoffs in his second season(he didnt even play whole first season)

burmafrd

Reaction score
Bledsoe got to the SB once on his own, and won a AFC Champ game to get to another with the Pats. SO he can get you there. Once you get there the win is possible. The haters just don't want to admit it.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Sarge said:
Bledsoe will NEVER win a SB, period.

The guy is a statue and regardless of what we do on OL, it is simple to game plan against him because of his lack of ANY mobility whatsoever.

I'm glad you watched every game, so did I, most of them more than once.

I've seen all I need to of Bledsoe.

But.. But.. all Bledsoe needs is a great OL... :D

burmafrd

Reaction score
Manning would be on the bench by now if not for his name. Simple as that. He is getting a LOT of room because of that. If his name was Smith it would be a whole different story. the guy is NOT accurate and that will be his downfall.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I dunno...but I just can't see this kid ever making it...His accuracy is awful...and I don't know how much that can be improved....

Take away Tiki Barber and force him to throw.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Sarge,

You are right...we should be grooming someone to take the helm for the next 10 year. Bledsoe is just a band-aid.

yesfan

Reaction score
YoMick said:
This was the easiest game to call. Manning has become very INT-prone.

Because of this fact he has recently applied for official name change...

Being a Dallas Cowboy fan living in NY. I could not be any happier. Dont have to listen to "atleast we made it" THEY actually didnt make it today... LMAO

Go Cowboys 2006!

You really want to revel in their demise,tune in tomorrow
for Mike and the Mad Dog.They're on the Yes network,622
on direct tv, 1-6 pm.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
eduncan22 said:

It will suck to say this but that is one thing that will no longer be said after next year. He is a crybaby and had to cry to get to play for the team he wanted but he is gonna be great QB.

At least the Giants have their franchise QB of the future in him. Sure wish we had one for our future.

cml750

Reaction score
Sarge said:

Post of the day!!! :clap2: