Elliot Admits to Drug Use

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good. He's honest.

If the kid makes it to practice, performs as he should, and doesn't get suspended for violating the drug policy, I don't give a crap what he did in college.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Yes, he admitted to using drugs in college.

And it's funny how Thompson's critics are accused of 'shaming' her which would consist of bringing up things that do not pertain to this incident (the NFL labeled it as 'victim shaming'), yet here we are with the media bringing up that Elliott used drugs in college...which has nothing to do with the incident at hand.

If it weren't so predictable, the hypocrisy would astound me.

YR

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Yes, he admitted to using drugs in college.

And it's funny how Thompson's critics are accused of 'shaming' her which would consist of bringing up things that do not pertain to this incident (the NFL labeled it as 'victim shaming'), yet here we are with the media bringing up that Elliott used drugs in college...which has nothing to do with the incident at hand.

If it weren't so predictable, the hypocrisy would astound me.

YR
They are so desperate. If they had anything pertaining to the case they would leak it. This has to be all they have. Pitiful.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
They are so desperate. If they had anything pertaining to the case they would leak it. This has to be all they have. Pitiful.

What's even more pitiful is that I would be fairly certain that Thompson used drugs herself. And if that is brought up they would claim that is victim shaming.

It's like the NFL and whomever they hire simply cannot be professional and have integrity and competency. The furthest thing from their mind.

YR