Elliot Admits to Drug Use

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
So you are saying the likelihood of a college kid at a major campus are lower than societal norms? When there has been 60 Minutes, time, and news articles running the stories about those said problems
You are lumping in a high profile consensus top 10 draft pick in with a regular college kid. I am not buying that most, as you say, of these big time college players with virtual guaranteed pro careers are doing lines of coke prior to the draft. Sorry, I just don't think its as common as you are saying.

Don't care how anyone spins it, when your 4th pick of the draft and the future of your franchise for the next 8 years is doing drugs as he prepares for the draft, that is a significant red flag in my book.

jrumann59

Reaction score
You are lumping in a high profile consensus top 10 draft pick in with a regular college kid. I am not buying that most, as you say, of these big time college players with virtual guaranteed pro careers are doing lines of coke prior to the draft. Sorry, I just don't think its as common as you are saying.

Don't care how anyone spins it, when your 4th pick of the draft and the future of your franchise for the next 8 years is doing drugs as he prepares for the draft, that is a significant red flag in my book.
So what are you saying 10% or lower. You would be surprised how many potential pro level guys are doing something, uppers, downers, weed, alcohol, in copious amounts. I spent 3 years on the UMD campus hanging with football, lacrosse, basketball, baseball, wrestlers and the majority were using and not just recreationally. They knew they were going to be tested so they switched to things that were out of their system in days.