Elliot Admits to Drug Use

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
So my logic in posting is a fallacy. Amazing, you seem to avoid that. That water you walk on is pretty low yourself.

I'm trying to be polite here, PJ..... but I'm not going to do your thinking for you.

You stuck your nose in a discussion I was having with another poster. You then proceeded to make an incorrect assumption based on a logical fallacy and attempted stick words in my mouth. I don't appreciate it.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I'm trying to be polite here, PJ..... but I'm not going to do your thinking for you.

You stuck your nose in a discussion I was having with another poster. You then proceeded to make an incorrect assumption based on a logical fallacy and attempted stick words in my mouth. I don't appreciate it.

You said my posts have a logic fallacy. And what exactly about them were doing that? And you won't give me a reason. I was responding to your so called values, when I here, and others too have values. Man alive, chill.

Last edited:

jrumann59

Reaction score
Show me the stats of college kids taking drugs will training to be a high pick in the NFL. So many red flags with this kid.
I am willing to bet the number is pretty high, they know when they will be tested so only the idiots do not stop. (see Randy Gregory)

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Show me the stats of college kids taking drugs will training to be a high pick in the NFL. So many red flags with this kid.

The NFL questions them under anonymity each year at the combine and numerous players admit to it.

I guess a guy like Calvin Johnson should have had red flags as well.

YR

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I am willing to bet the number is pretty high, they know when they will be tested so only the idiots do not stop. (see Randy Gregory)

Yes. That's why teams have a problem with a player that tests positive at the combine. They don't expect players to be clean in college, but they know that there's a specific time when they will be tested.

The NCAA has this crazy rule where a school doesn't have to have drug testing in place. However, the NCAA will look more favorable upon a school that has drug testing in place if possible NCAA violations come in to play.

However, the penalties for testing positive are up to the school. So if they don't want to penalize a player for testing positive...then nothing is going to happen. A lot of people don't know about this and they assume that most college players are clean because there's drug testing in place. Instead, that may not be the case and there is often no penalty for testing positive.

YR

csirl

Reaction score
Yes. That's why teams have a problem with a player that tests positive at the combine. They don't expect players to be clean in college, but they know that there's a specific time when they will be tested.

The NCAA has this crazy rule where a school doesn't have to have drug testing in place. However, the NCAA will look more favorable upon a school that has drug testing in place if possible NCAA violations come in to play.

However, the penalties for testing positive are up to the school. So if they don't want to penalize a player for testing positive...then nothing is going to happen. A lot of people don't know about this and they assume that most college players are clean because there's drug testing in place. Instead, that may not be the case and there is often no penalty for testing positive.

YR

Drug testing and anti-doping testing in NCAA football is a joke. In reality it does not exist.

While NFL testing is not up to International sporting norms, it does somewhat exist. I believe the reason a lot of college players flop as pros is because they were completely juiced up in college and cant play somewhat clean in the pros.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Drug testing and anti-doping testing in NCAA football is a joke. In reality it does not exist.

While NFL testing is not up to International sporting norms, it does somewhat exist. I believe the reason a lot of college players flop as pros is because they were completely juiced up in college and cant play somewhat clean in the pros.

The cheaters almost always find a way to beat the test. The IOC is a bit different because their testing is so random and very well done. But my experience is that cheaters will eventually figure out a way to beat the IOC.

I think every team has players on the gas and they never get caught. The NFL's testing simply isn't good enough to catch these guys, but I don't think the NFL wants to catch every guy. Just catch a dozen guys or so a year, show you are testing and move on.

YR

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The cheaters almost always find a way to beat the test. The IOC is a bit different because their testing is so random and very well done. But my experience is that cheaters will eventually figure out a way to beat the IOC.

I think every team has players on the gas and they never get caught. The NFL's testing simply isn't good enough to catch these guys, but I don't think the NFL wants to catch every guy. Just catch a dozen guys or so a year, show you are testing and move on.

YR

shows me how stupid some of these guys are and or how some actually have problems regarding addiction. If you know when to expect testing then it should not be hard to beat.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
shows me how stupid some of these guys are and or how some actually have problems regarding addiction. If you know when to expect testing then it should not be hard to beat.

Indeed. I can't remember who I heard it from, but it was a person in the NFL that said that if you test positive at the combine it's not that teams really care that you did drugs, it's that you were either too stupid or too addicted to not pass the test when you know it's coming.

YR

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Did he admit to doing blow or people taking his saying multiple drugs to mean cocaine was one of them. MDMA and pot are two that I find likely he did that fit the profile.

And there is a big difference between doing it when someone busts it out at a party and chasing 8 balls every couple days.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Did he admit to doing blow or people taking his saying multiple drugs to mean cocaine was one of them. MDMA and pot are two that I find likely he did that fit the profile.

And there is a big difference between doing it when someone busts it out at a party and chasing 8 balls every couple days.
TT claims he did coke in Florida when he was training for the combine. Only reference to coke.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Show me some facts, otherwise you are just speculating to fit the Zeke is doing what everyone else is doing narrative.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Show me some facts, otherwise you are just speculating to fit the Zeke is doing what everyone else is doing narrative.
So you are saying the likelihood of a college kid at a major campus are lower than societal norms? When there has been 60 Minutes, time, and news articles running the stories about those said problems