Twitter: Elliott Not On Charter Flight To Camp

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You’re enjoying this aren’t you? :laugh:
th

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know that we need Zeke to make it to the Super Bowl. And it’s more to do with the locker room than his talent on the field. If the Cowboys play hard ball and refuse to extend him, the season is over before it begins. But I full expect the Cowboys and Zeke to agree on an extension. You guys that think otherwise are just delusional and should stick with your Madden games.
We don't need Zeke we need a running game. A big difference.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
We don't need Zeke we need a running game. A big difference.
We need both. If you’ve ever played team sports and weren’t a diva, then you would understand what it means for the team to make it right with Zeke. The player on the team that takes the most punishment by far.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We need both. If you’ve ever played team sports and weren’t a diva, then you would understand what it means for the team to make it right with Zeke. The player on the team that takes the most punishment by far.
I played team sports and didn't play with Zeke and we still had a running game. You are under the impression that the only way we have a running game is if we have Zeke. That is not the case. Zeke is not the only good running back in this league.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Your ability to remain impervious to any and all facts presented which refute your repeated generalizations is remarkable. :muttley:

I'm on the fence about paying him because of off the field stuff and running backs in general, but to say he's simply a product of "a great OL and huge volume" is nonsense.
Joe. Randle.

Trust me. Elliott knows the idiots in charge.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Since he never stayed, could the Steelers have tagged him again, which would be a second tag, since he never signed the second one?

Yup...they could have tagged him again....but it would have been expensive...and they didn't want the headache again. Don't blame them.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
We'd have an overly adequate running attack with Morris& McFadden & hell, pull in Eddie Lacey as our "mudder man":thumbup:

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
He had 77 catches last season.

2000+ yards from scrimmage.

5+ yards per touch.

Spoiled fans complain too much.

And yet he was an inefficient performer. He ranked bottom 20 in yards per route run. He was comfortably outside the top 10 in forced missed tackles and breakout run percentage.

He was only truly special in 2016 and that was.... Checks calendar....a long time ago.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
It’s not binary. It can be both.
Except it isn't in this case. He said.... "I support Zeke" ... In a dispute that hurts the Cowboys.

I UNDERSTAND when a player holds out. I get it. Bodies are frail. Earning potential is short. As a fan of the team it is always my wish to pay any individual player as little as they'll accept.

Rooting for the player here is rooting against the Cowboys team interest.

This is not rocket science so even you should get it.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
He had 77 catches last season.

2000+ yards from scrimmage.

5+ yards per touch.

Spoiled fans complain too much.

And yet he was an inefficient performer. He ranked bottom 20 in yards per route run. He was comfortably outside the top 10 in forced missed tackles and breakout run percentage.

He was only truly special in 2016 and that was.... Checks calendar....a long time ago.

Whats the matter? He didn't gain enough yards for you?

Not score enough TDs?

Didn't win enough rushing titles? Not enough 100 yard games?

Spoiled fans. They are the worst.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
We finally have another elite RB, on the same level as Emmitt and Dorsett, and you don't want him paid?

While he's here, I'm going to support Zeke 100 percent.

If he wants paid, he gets paid.
"on the same level as Emmitt."

Elliot isn't even performing at an elite level relative to his contemporaries.... And you compare him against one of the lions of the game?

That's embarrassing.