Twitter: Elliott Not On Charter Flight To Camp

EGTuna

Reaction score
Look man ,Ware was basically combat ineffective at the time our Football Dad's esteemed decision to jettison, Was viewed necessary, Ware hisself has espoused that singular overt action as to being the sole impetus in his " come back" motivation,,,o_O

those baseline laws of diminishing returns only lie to those that are blind, ya dig?:rolleyes:

Can't say I agree with the sentiment (JJ could have traded Ware prior to releasing him in order to get something), but the prose is outstanding. Well done.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I'd look at what his contemporaries averaged as a first and foremost. Then i'd look at his efficiency metrics.

You can't be this simple as to just compare counting stats. You don't actually think that's smart right?
not much more to say. Go ahead and use all the analytical tool youd like. Use those same tools on Michael Jordan. Then youd come back and tell me how he wasnt really that good.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
So when Jerry Jones et al cut a good player because they "cost too much", e.g., Ware in 2014, you don't think Jerry (management) is hurting the team? Or when he makes bad trades, bad draft picks and bad coaching hires? Most professional sports team owners are greedy douches, and JJ is no exception. When Jerry Jones waited until the spring of 2019 to sign D-Law at 125% of what he could have signed him for in the spring of 2018, THAT doesn't hurt the team? Or waiting to extend Dak and Amari after Wentz and probably Julio Jones sign which drives up their prices? THAT doesn't hurt the team? Sorry, it's not binary. 99/100 I support the player in a labor/management dispute, which doesn't mean I don't root just as hard tor the team to win.
I think whenever the Cowboys cut or sign a player they are trying to help the team.

I also realize that Jerry doesn't get every decision right.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
not much more to say. Go ahead and use all the analytical tool youd like. Use those same tools on Michael Jordan. Then youd come back and tell me how he wasnt really that good.
Actually Jordan shines when you look at his efficiency metrics. But go on...

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
So, is this the official "Zeke watch" thread? Do we have any satellite surveillance of him today? :D
databank_ewok_01_169_747db03a.jpeg

Here he is chillin with the boys.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Yup -- I'm pretty sure Red will taddle to Jerry on him . . . big trouble, indeed!
well he wont be on JG's rkg list anymore. JG doesnt have the power to do anything about it though.
If elliot did this in NE, he might be not signed and then when he shows up, he is demoted to # 2 RB.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
well he wont be on JG's rkg list anymore. JG doesnt have the power to do anything about it though.
If elliot did this in NE, he might be not signed and then when he shows up, he is demoted to # 2 RB.

I'd imagine Elliott will more than likely return in time to save his butt from being discredited for the upcoming year of tenure. I believe there's a realistic chance for JG to salvage his career but of course, it remains to be seen. Fortunately for him, he's not in NE to risk demotion.

Ezekiel isn't about to be demoted, largely because he'll show up in time to save himself from further embarrassment and whatever else his presumed misstep might incur. He's far too valuable to the Dallas offense for that to be foolishly undertaken, though.

You're most probably right about JG objecting to a lengthy holdout by Zeke, although I doubt it's going be too very long. Of course, that's assuming his absence is going to be continued at all. We'll see how it goes, in any event.

Last edited:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I'd imagine Elliott will more than likely return in time to save his butt from being discredited for the upcoming year of tenure. I believe there's a realistic chance for JG to salvage his career but of course, it remains to be seen. Fortunately for him, he's not in NE to risk demotion.

Ezekiel isn't about to be demoted, largely because he'll show up in time to save himself from further embarrassment and whatever else his presumed misstep might incur. He's far too valuable to the Dallas offense for that to be foolishly undertaken, though.

You're most probably right about JG objecting to a lengthy holdout by Zeke, although I doubt it's going be too very long. Of course, that's assuming his absence is going to be continued at all. We'll see how it goes, in any event.
Well just IMO, but the fact he started this tells me he might take it further than anyone would think he would.